Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
19 May, 04:30
🤣 me running from platform to platform to bring you info

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
19 May, 08:44
In response Cua Mexica to her Publication
This made me laugh so much !
I was just thinking earlier ~ I need multiple monitors ... maybe easier to view everything ?

I envision this is what Kim's @KimRunner and Vincent's desks must look like. LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
19 May, 11:38
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Here is VK's.
Same but Different

Leah MickeyD @LMickeyD
Oh.My.Goodness ... THIS IS PERFECT !!
Exactly what I pictured Vincent's desk looking like ~ even with the spicy margarita recipe !!! LOL

Thank you, Squawk.
07:31 AM - May 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
20 May, 08:29
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Funny thing is that I made that years ago and you chose almost the same picture. Plus its not totally accurate., his keyboard looks completely functional lol

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
20 May, 08:51
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Wow ... Vibes are real ! 💕
Have a blessed day !