Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
19 May, 04:30
🤣 me running from platform to platform to bring you info

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
19 May, 08:44
In response Cua Mexica to her Publication
This made me laugh so much !
I was just thinking earlier ~ I need multiple monitors ... maybe easier to view everything ?

I envision this is what Kim's @KimRunner and Vincent's desks must look like. LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
19 May, 09:10
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Oh my goodness, that would legit be ideal a screen for each social media battle site. Lately I have been working souly from the phone and it has been sucking tards! Shifting tab to tab on mobile is a pain in the ass. I hired a hacker to access my accounts and I think they made it to where I cannot access my FB/TWIT/IG from my computer, slowing me down drastically. Today my phone broke, so I only have access to TS/AU and I am completely fine with that. I may hit up Telegram tonight too, let's see what happens. Just gLowing with the fLow oveR here!

Leah MickeyD @LMickeyD
Oh wow ! You have a lot of patience to bounce around on a mobile device.
My eyes aren't that good. LOL !
09:42 PM - May 19, 2022
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Leah MickeyD, click on at the bottom under it