Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 May, 12:37
Truth Social is a good platform but will never be AnonUp! There’s something special here Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 May, 09:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana has been posting on other platforms all along to help wake ppl up but they are not the same.
On other platforms you are like a speck of sand on the beach, ppl do not communicate much they just post and repost.
They do not talk to each other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
18 May, 09:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Well put, Nana! That’s why this will always be my home❤️

18 May, 09:33
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Family is here for sure!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
18 May, 09:35
I’m with you all. TS is mot for content and engagement like here. This is home.

18 May, 09:43
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Nana's opinion is we only move forward if ppl learn how to communicate better and figure out how to agree to disagree without anger.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 May, 10:15
Pres. Trump is also confusing me with his "ULTRA" words re: candidates - does that mean all candidates in PA primary are compromised?

18 May, 10:20
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Idk hun, my gut feeling on when I heard it was that all 3 were Patriots.
I think Comm. Trump has gotten some bad advice on a couple of his picks from ppl he trusted to give him info, but idk for sure.

If you think about it, wouldnt it be impossible for him to pick all the candidates in every race and not get fooled by a couple of Rinos.

18 May, 10:33
But he was so OBVIOUSLY for OZ, that was weird ... idk either, maybe I need a break ... nothing feels as right as anon. Great vibes here.
I trust DJT, VK, Kim, you etc. so i try to follow their lead ... ???
We shall see.

18 May, 10:36
Well you know, sometimes I do think he choses publicly to drive home a point when it actually blooms but idk either.
Juan has said that he was right pissed at receiving bad advice on a couple of his recommendations as well.
I do believe he said, "Heads would roll" or something to that affect.

18 May, 10:38
Good, how can he get poor advice ... those demonrats are everywhere

18 May, 10:43
As Nana understands it right now Juan is fighting on all fronts across the country, idk how he keeps up but anyway.

The plot thickens when you factor in that we will also never have free and fair elections if we do not weed out the corrupt Republicans along with their partners in crime the Dems.

The attack point has to be in the primaries.
All these Rinos and big money have been skewing the primaries and putting in Rinos that are just as compromised as the Dems so that your only choice come the general election will be both cabal puppets Dems and Gop.
It is a totally compromised situation unless we take hold of our primaries and stop them from casting out the REAL REPUBLICANS that have an America First Agenda!

We need to get more involved locally and find out wth our GOP is doing!

18 May, 08:05
GENE DECODE
Talks about how it can all happen, in one day, before the mid-terms if all people could change their mindset to love and caring for each other. All compassion and forgiveness will reset.

Ukraine war is fake.

https://rumble.com/v14zou8...

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
18 May, 09:24
Our friend on here that I introduced you, to said the same thing...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Yes I believe that it's so true ... I guess we all have to be the example - become the change we seek. I was on Truth Social and its not even close to AU. Perhaps we can get more people on AU to see & feel what that love and kindness looks like. Once you become amerced in this emotional realm, there's no other way to be. Your friend is amazing from what I have observed.
07:33 AM - May 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
19 May, 07:51
Once people get out of fear-
Fear has made people ;
separate themselves from others,
afraid of losing what they have,
sickness from lack of regular activity and socialization,
tired and weak from not eating right
I could add to the list ad infinitum...
The complete antithesis of all of this is love and the ability to give freely of self. Everything else will just vanish. That time is coming soon.

19 May, 07:58
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Charlie that is so beautiful and exactly the right recipe. Its amazingly simple once people start living their life this way, it mirrors love & light everywhere. In my own small "world" this way of thinking has grown so much bounty that I'm on my knees with gratitude every moment possible.
Its so delightful to see so much happiness in others, which makes me feel whole and connected.
Thank you.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 May, 08:08
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
morning my friend🙏 hope all is well
all is Good here!
Eyes on the ✌️