Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 May, 12:37
Truth Social is a good platform but will never be AnonUp! There’s something special here Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 May, 09:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana has been posting on other platforms all along to help wake ppl up but they are not the same.
On other platforms you are like a speck of sand on the beach, ppl do not communicate much they just post and repost.
They do not talk to each other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
18 May, 09:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Well put, Nana! That’s why this will always be my home❤️

18 May, 09:33
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Family is here for sure!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
18 May, 09:35
I’m with you all. TS is mot for content and engagement like here. This is home.

18 May, 09:43
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Nana's opinion is we only move forward if ppl learn how to communicate better and figure out how to agree to disagree without anger.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 May, 10:15
Pres. Trump is also confusing me with his "ULTRA" words re: candidates - does that mean all candidates in PA primary are compromised?

18 May, 10:20
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Idk hun, my gut feeling on when I heard it was that all 3 were Patriots.
I think Comm. Trump has gotten some bad advice on a couple of his picks from ppl he trusted to give him info, but idk for sure.

If you think about it, wouldnt it be impossible for him to pick all the candidates in every race and not get fooled by a couple of Rinos.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
But he was so OBVIOUSLY for OZ, that was weird ... idk either, maybe I need a break ... nothing feels as right as anon. Great vibes here.
I trust DJT, VK, Kim, you etc. so i try to follow their lead ... ???
We shall see.
10:33 AM - May 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
21 May, 12:09
I agree that was confusing but thinking a little more, gave me the idea that Oz needed to be exposed for who he really is and let's not forget how he played during the pandemic and he was introduced by Oprah years ago. Perhaps, he needed to be in politics to attract some sleeping lefties to politics so they can see what is really going on with their country and they need to wake up. Most of what we see is a 5D chess game.😉

21 May, 02:24
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
I agree, not sure the left really sees anything ... other than the tail in front of them... mostly followers ... not much for critical thinking.
When they start going hungry or lose their home, when its a painful "crisis" --maybe then tey will scratch their heads and start asking why.

Too many are under a spell.

True @True
19 May, 08:24
Trust God to direct you and the rest will work out.

19 May, 08:37
In response True to her Publication
Yes, Trust in our, God and his love for humanity and all will be well, I feel better today, focused on the beauty of the present and the light surrounding our work, frens and fam ... so we will all know.

Other Half @Otherhalf
18 May, 10:36
Maybe Trump really wanted to trigger a recount to highlight fraud. It's possible Oz needed help to get close enough to prevent there from being a clear winner.

18 May, 10:39
In response Other Half to her Publication
That's very smart, good thinking ... I am at a loss for the moment.
I want my country back and I'm willing to fight, now I just need our leader to direct us.

18 May, 10:36
Well you know, sometimes I do think he choses publicly to drive home a point when it actually blooms but idk either.
Juan has said that he was right pissed at receiving bad advice on a couple of his recommendations as well.
I do believe he said, "Heads would roll" or something to that affect.

18 May, 10:38
Good, how can he get poor advice ... those demonrats are everywhere