Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 May, 12:37
Truth Social is a good platform but will never be AnonUp! There’s something special here Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 May, 09:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana has been posting on other platforms all along to help wake ppl up but they are not the same.
On other platforms you are like a speck of sand on the beach, ppl do not communicate much they just post and repost.
They do not talk to each other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
18 May, 09:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Well put, Nana! That’s why this will always be my home❤️

18 May, 09:33
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Family is here for sure!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
18 May, 09:35
I’m with you all. TS is mot for content and engagement like here. This is home.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana's opinion is we only move forward if ppl learn how to communicate better and figure out how to agree to disagree without anger.
09:43 AM - May 18, 2022
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
19 May, 08:17
this is a true statement!

being respectful of another person's position even if you think it is ridiculous means that you can continue to have conversations and perhaps someday be persuasive enough to cause change. No one wants to be wrong so we throw up these defense walls. Learn to listen in love, and discern truth. You'll be happier for it.

19 May, 04:39
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
😘

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 May, 10:15
Pres. Trump is also confusing me with his "ULTRA" words re: candidates - does that mean all candidates in PA primary are compromised?

18 May, 10:20
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Idk hun, my gut feeling on when I heard it was that all 3 were Patriots.
I think Comm. Trump has gotten some bad advice on a couple of his picks from ppl he trusted to give him info, but idk for sure.

If you think about it, wouldnt it be impossible for him to pick all the candidates in every race and not get fooled by a couple of Rinos.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 May, 08:16
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
18 May, 10:10
There is a lot of trolls and agitators on TS. This place is like a neighborhood of like minded people.

18 May, 10:16
Nana agrees, but I think the difference is that we dont all see everything the same but we dont run each other down because EVERYONE doesnt see EVERYTHING the way we do.

On most of the other sites you will get viciously attacked if you say things some of those ppl dont agree with 100%.
If you post something they think is fake news they jump you like you are an evil vile person instead of just checking it out for themselves and bringing back real content to the post peacefully.

Some will say NEVER POST anything that isnt 100% proven truth! Well Nana posts things that I just dont know if truth or not, maybe maybe not, let's see?
And by the way:
Proofed by whom?
MSM?
If we NEVER posted anything except 100% proofed we certainly would not be here right now.
Conspiracy theories opened the doors of Truth for us!

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
18 May, 10:40
I agree, I have seen many anti Q trolls too.