Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 May, 01:12
Already getting the vibes on TRUTH that “it’s a club and you ain’t in it”.

Time will tell if this plays out how I think it will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Well you didnt really ask for Nana's opinion but you know me...

Every one of these platforms that I have been on for the last year are the same, with the exception of 107Daily.
Once they open up, all the usual characters join, the big names like Hannity, all the news ppl, all the famous Amous ppl join get their little check marks and take over the site and try to control the narrative.
Same as everything else.
If you dont get a couple hundred k in followers you really dont have much of a voice.
The difference there tho is we still have Trumps voice.
Just the way it is. Same as in the rest of the system, we have to work much harder to stand out.
But no worries God DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE CHECK MARKS!

That is why Nana suggested that AUs kinda stick together there. Jump on Gab or Gettr or any other large sights without a check mark and see how much conversation you get.
You have a better shot than most, as most ppl know Doqholliday and VK.
03:12 PM - May 18, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
18 May, 11:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
methinks @Nana nailed it, Doq ...
I'm here for the kids and to see Justice done in God's timing, and so far, AU is the place I get the best and most info.

So many questions right now, yet trusting the plan and holding the line, even as a tiny voice in the wilderness of a bunch of stars. ;) x

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396