Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Already getting the vibes on TRUTH that “it’s a club and you ain’t in it”.

Time will tell if this plays out how I think it will.
01:12 PM - May 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
21 May, 09:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I plant mustard seeds...not worries or fears. If TS is a trap...so be it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
21 May, 09:26
ANONUP is Command Central for me. Truth Social has Phoney Vibes. I deleted the second day. If I want a reunion of sorts, Id rather put something together and see you all in person.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
20 May, 12:56
no ties to Canada yet
what is USMCA?

Jody Donohue @Jody
19 May, 03:32
I have heard this on fb by several others. She said it had a twit feel to it. Talked about people shilling her. I’m content right here. 😊

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
19 May, 01:20
AU the best

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
18 May, 11:19
It takes awhile to get comfortable anywhere new, in person or online. If it’s a trap, we are already caught for following any alternative sights. Relax. We are all on different paths going in the same direction.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
18 May, 11:13
True Altruistic Movements have spritual principles that have stood the test of time. AU has those principles.

law of attraction is real
like minds and frequencies gather together

example, dark cannot live in light.

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
18 May, 10:15
Doq ...thank you...i got that vibe when it first started..."no androids yet"... so i just said...i won't be going there.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
18 May, 11:36
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
You can use your computer to get on TS.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Joe Smith @JoeQSmithers
18 May, 04:56
All of the 'social networks' have the same vibe. Everyone following the same people from platform to a new platform. If you were never in the club on one platform you most likely wont have a voice on another platform. Ones posts are just sent in to the either.

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
18 May, 04:07
Anon Up and Telegram is enough to keep ip on for now for me. Waiting til they have the kinks worked out so to say.

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
Anon Up and Telegram is enough to keep ip on for now for me. Waiting til they have the kinks worked out so to say.

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr

Kira Kju @kju17
18 May, 03:46
sorry...
I'm not...
and I won't...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 May, 03:12
Well you didnt really ask for Nana's opinion but you know me...

Every one of these platforms that I have been on for the last year are the same, with the exception of 107Daily.
Once they open up, all the usual characters join, the big names like Hannity, all the news ppl, all the famous Amous ppl join get their little check marks and take over the site and try to control the narrative.
Same as everything else.
If you dont get a couple hundred k in followers you really dont have much of a voice.
The difference there tho is we still have Trumps voice.
Just the way it is. Same as in the rest of the system, we have to work much harder to stand out.
But no worries God DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE CHECK MARKS!

That is why Nana suggested that AUs kinda stick together there. Jump on Gab or Gettr or any other large sights without a check mark and see how much conversation you get.
You have a better shot than most, as most ppl know Doqholliday and VK.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
18 May, 11:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
methinks @Nana nailed it, Doq ...
I'm here for the kids and to see Justice done in God's timing, and so far, AU is the place I get the best and most info.

So many questions right now, yet trusting the plan and holding the line, even as a tiny voice in the wilderness of a bunch of stars. ;) x

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
18 May, 03:12
It's not AU but its not a club the way twit, paler and others were. I'm giving it time. I like the enthusiasm of yesterday and there is some value to spreading the AU vibe. Maybe we can expand their horizon.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 May, 03:10
I'm afraid that it'll become one more Echo chamber. I mean, it already is... It's like 2nd home base. IMO the future of Socials is going to be totally different and not just bunch of similar websites. web 3.0 - you will be the owner of your Internet ID that will also be your Social Network. Kind a feel that that is what Koba is working on, or something like that.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
18 May, 02:55
TS is a trap !

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
18 May, 02:26
like us being SF operator fully kitted, dirty, tired thirsty walking in to formal heads of state party, they are wearing their dress blue and dress white. and no one is paying any attention to us except for some wait staff serving use food and drink, some a snarky and some are thankful...

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
18 May, 02:22
I thought it was just me. been on it awhile but I don't really get on it. Lots of people I've never heard of following me and I'm just there for the truth. I stay on here most of the day

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
18 May, 02:16
bout time all this went dark

18 May, 02:13
sorry...

parler and gettr are abandoned FOB...

18 May, 02:06
we do not have HVT woketards to redpill or troll over there. the woketards know better than to walk into a dominated battlespace. normies however, are flummoxed at the amount of red pillinfo and kinda overwhelms them.
the twatter battlespace is won. EM opened the air space exposed and nuked the bot farms. Patriots have air superiority over there.
you may ask, how so? Patriots are still booted out.
and yet we still respawn. We know how to fight and woketards can't meme...

AU is our foward operating base where we reload...
TS is the fortified (yes albeit glitchy) base command.
AU is our battle worn well maintained base.

parler gettr

Lysanne anon @lysanne
18 May, 08:01
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
exactly

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
18 May, 02:01
doesnt have “the vibe ☀️“ feels.
Noticed when sharing a bigger account posts, fan pages or bots come and follow~ inauthentic feel. maybe when the dust settles it will be different.
AU will always be home

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
18 May, 01:47
I think its a fly trap for the flies and we ain't flies

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
18 May, 01:46
I am not getting a good vibe on Truth at all. Maybe its just a lack of familiarity, but something feels very “plastic” about it. Time will tell.

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
18 May, 01:44
I like it here better anyway(HOMEE)