Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Patriots!

Nana's humanitarian project that I submitted to Simon for the future was a new concept for preschool children.

I believe that the single most important thing that we can do for the evolution of humanity in the future is to change the way we care for our children from birth to school age.

We need to encourage them to be children, to encourage them to flourish their natural God given connection to Him and his consciousness from the day they are born instead of changing them into a model that the cabal, satan has convinced us is good for them.

IT IS NOT GOOD FOR THEM!
Good for our children is encouraging them to continue their dreams, continuing and increasing their "out of the box" God given mind and attitude they originally have before adults corrupt them and make them forget their natural soul powers.
Single most important thing for us to do for this planet.

wainthepain01

https://youtu.be/cM8_3Pu1q...
WHEN DID WE STOP DREAMING? | Start Dreaming Again - Inspirational & Motivational Video - YouTube

When did we stop dreaming? When did we stop believing that we could do anything? Why is it that as we get older we stop dreaming about things that excite us?...

10:32 AM - May 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
16 May, 02:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i love this. Our children need that. But one thing i have found is we are all children who have forgotten how to be children. Children and furbabies love unconditionally and spread joy and laughter. My dream like as always incorporates the afults to stimulate that missing love of life. Themisty eyed dreams they had as kids. Honestly i would live to buy up the block or surroundings and turn it in to a dreamland of potential. place for all to share thier talents amd dreams. teach each other, sit have twa and smile. gardens evetywhere. the houses set up for different skills with the tools needed. Moving doesn't solve creating a space within where you are opens it to so many.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 May, 03:49
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
I understand the Bible to say that we need to return to our childlike manners.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
16 May, 11:16
🙏Praise God for your direction Nana❤️ This also has been the direction I have been lead to regarding our beautiful children who have so much they really want to share...I have several fun (empowering children for creativity books series) started for pre-school age and another series for 8-12✨ At this time they are on hold as we learn more of the truths and seems the Lord directed me on a journey at present...

16 May, 02:01
In response Ange Love to her Publication
That is awesome hun, our children are most definitely our future and I sure hope that with these vaxxes that they have not succeeded in basically deleting an entire generation with sterility.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
16 May, 10:46
when my grandbabies told me they wanted to fly, this nana, made that happen and they were thrilled😊. their dreams make our beautiful future.

16 May, 11:05
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
One of my favorite recurring dreams has always been the one where I dreamed I could fly.

It was the same dream for years, I would be standing out in a field in the woods and all of a sudden my I would just start rising up off the ground. It would freak me out for just about a second then I would be off just having a blast.

I havent had that dream in a few yrs tho.
There are dreams that I have had over and over my whole life, same dream, I am like oh yeah I remember this dream while I am in them.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
16 May, 10:44
I just last week had a serious conversation with my two stepsons. I am doing my best to get them to understand that life is not all about ball. The boys dad continues to drive ball in their heads as if ball is god! It is sad, at times I sense they are down because its like they aren't living up to his expectations.

16 May, 10:57
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
Well perhaps they truly enjoy the ball.

My children and grands have learned some very valuable life lessons playing ball.
I think it depends on the parents approach to it & the teams & coaches attitudes as well.
It can be fun and a good learning tool as well.
God can be found everywhere, even on a ball field.

For instance my son played baseball for yrs, he was very good at it and altho it was hard work he loved it & learned a lot about team work and self.

Note: this was prior to the "participation trophies" He also learned how life was set up with the elites' sons ALWAYS being put first and how hard he would have to work in life to over come their set up. Lots of life lessons.

His father was given a chance to participate each year, &each year about 2 or 3 games into the season my son & I would have to ban him from coming. Sad, but true. He was a terrible Dad, embarrassing actually, but my son would give him the chance to change each year.
God is everywhere I guess.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
16 May, 10:35
I completely agree.