Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 May, 10:32
Good morning Patriots!

Nana's humanitarian project that I submitted to Simon for the future was a new concept for preschool children.

I believe that the single most important thing that we can do for the evolution of humanity in the future is to change the way we care for our children from birth to school age.

We need to encourage them to be children, to encourage them to flourish their natural God given connection to Him and his consciousness from the day they are born instead of changing them into a model that the cabal, satan has convinced us is good for them.

IT IS NOT GOOD FOR THEM!
Good for our children is encouraging them to continue their dreams, continuing and increasing their "out of the box" God given mind and attitude they originally have before adults corrupt them and make them forget their natural soul powers.
Single most important thing for us to do for this planet.

wainthepain01

https://youtu.be/cM8_3Pu1q...
WHEN DID WE STOP DREAMING? | Start Dreaming Again - Inspirational & Motivational Video - YouTube

When did we stop dreaming? When did we stop believing that we could do anything? Why is it that as we get older we stop dreaming about things that excite us?...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
i love this. Our children need that. But one thing i have found is we are all children who have forgotten how to be children. Children and furbabies love unconditionally and spread joy and laughter. My dream like as always incorporates the afults to stimulate that missing love of life. Themisty eyed dreams they had as kids. Honestly i would live to buy up the block or surroundings and turn it in to a dreamland of potential. place for all to share thier talents amd dreams. teach each other, sit have twa and smile. gardens evetywhere. the houses set up for different skills with the tools needed. Moving doesn't solve creating a space within where you are opens it to so many.
02:23 PM - May 16, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Redsquirrel in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 May, 03:49
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
I understand the Bible to say that we need to return to our childlike manners.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
16 May, 03:55
its in my heart. 😍 i always seem to cheer on the ones fogotten. i know the children are so important! with that everyone helps. i guess its why i look at the adults that need to remember.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
17 May, 01:59
nana, i did a journal during the extreme covid isolation, God and me, coversations back and forth, i implored Him to look at me, inside,out, and help me see myself through His eyes, i told Him that would be necessary for me to evolve to a higher place. 9/04/2020 God: “being a little child when you come to Me is perfection in your spirit.” now maybe that was my higher consciousness talking to me rather than God but the words were Good