Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 May, 10:32
Good morning Patriots!

Nana's humanitarian project that I submitted to Simon for the future was a new concept for preschool children.

I believe that the single most important thing that we can do for the evolution of humanity in the future is to change the way we care for our children from birth to school age.

We need to encourage them to be children, to encourage them to flourish their natural God given connection to Him and his consciousness from the day they are born instead of changing them into a model that the cabal, satan has convinced us is good for them.

IT IS NOT GOOD FOR THEM!
Good for our children is encouraging them to continue their dreams, continuing and increasing their "out of the box" God given mind and attitude they originally have before adults corrupt them and make them forget their natural soul powers.
Single most important thing for us to do for this planet.

wainthepain01

https://youtu.be/cM8_3Pu1q...
WHEN DID WE STOP DREAMING? | Start Dreaming Again - Inspirational & Motivational Video - YouTube

When did we stop dreaming? When did we stop believing that we could do anything? Why is it that as we get older we stop dreaming about things that excite us?...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
16 May, 10:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
when my grandbabies told me they wanted to fly, this nana, made that happen and they were thrilled😊. their dreams make our beautiful future.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
One of my favorite recurring dreams has always been the one where I dreamed I could fly.

It was the same dream for years, I would be standing out in a field in the woods and all of a sudden my I would just start rising up off the ground. It would freak me out for just about a second then I would be off just having a blast.

I havent had that dream in a few yrs tho.
There are dreams that I have had over and over my whole life, same dream, I am like oh yeah I remember this dream while I am in them.
11:05 AM - May 16, 2022
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
16 May, 04:16
I am curious about a dream that I have had since I was a young child, over and over through the years. I dream that I am standing in a field with close family and friends beside me and we are in the eye of a massive tornado with other tornadoes within this tornado, they are everywhere , The people I am standing with and myself are not harmed but as we’re standing there watching, I see people twirling in these tornadoes even people that I know, then we will be out of the tornadoes and I will be floating above in the air watching floods happening in different places and people I know are being swept away in these floods but yet myself and the people with me or not harmed, then i am standing in the midst of fires all around me, not being harmed but yet seeing people I know being burned. I have had this recurring dream since I was nine or 10 years old and still have it to this day, The exact same dream over and over🤷‍♀️

17 May, 12:07
In response RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM to her Publication
I dont know hun, I am not surprised that you have had it for yrs tho. I have a few like that I have had over and over.

In mine I have decided that some are past lives that I have had in different timelines because most of them are my this life but for only slightly differences. Some of my dreams tho are vivid other lives tho. I can tell the difference, as they are much different, but the same person is in all of them with me it seems.
Perhaps yours as well.

I have heard that most dreams are either past lives, lives in other timelines, or future lives.
Since I have started putting mine in one of these categories it makes sense.
Maybe you had a traumatic event in a past life that was similar to one of those, perhaps you had a traumatic event in more than one timeline, just guessing here, cause I dont really know, Idk that anyone but your subconsciousness would ever be able to tell you that.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
16 May, 03:56
For many years (decades) I have dreamed of flying. Flying out over towns, cities etc then something compels me to look behind (see who's following?) and my hair gets in my eyes and I drift slowly to the ground. Never do see what's behind me.

16 May, 03:59
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
That is similar to mine it is all a pleasant experience no one chasing me.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 May, 11:10
I have a reoccurring flying dream too. I don't just float off though. There's running, a push off and then flapping of wings turns to gliding freely. It's always the same scenario that's within these dreams that kicks it off I'm being chased - mob that wants to tear my wings, grotesque malformed creatures looking to eat me or black shadows.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
16 May, 12:13
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
all of mine have been the running flapping arms but no mob. my daughter, who dreams a lot and i interpret them for her, has been chased by a group that she stumbled upon, performing some kind of ritual. she always prays for assistance from Jesus and is shot into the air, flying😊. i dont dream often, a handful since a child, i miss my flying dreams.

16 May, 03:54
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Wow that sounds like an actual fight in the astral previously

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

16 May, 03:53
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
That is awesome I havent had that dream in yrs not sure why it stopped.