Doq Holliday @doqholliday
How would a lunar eclipse work if the earth is flat?
11:28 PM - May 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 May, 11:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I'd recommend checking out The Book of Enoch (all 3 actually) DOQ. But I suppose that you already checked it out. Let us know your thoughts, if you did. I bring out The Book of Enoch, because it was among first videos George News shared on Youtube (The Book For The Last Generation).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
17 May, 11:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
17 May, 07:45
The earth is flat

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
17 May, 06:22
Got to keep your sheep distracted, huh?

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
17 May, 02:38

LeLe John @Grace1125
16 May, 11:13
does anyone onow where the moon went? i cant find it anywhere in the sky tonight which seems odd considering it was full last. im baffled

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 May, 12:55
In response LeLe John to her Publication
I didn't see it last night until after the eclipse was over. Not anywhere in the sky. tonight also no moon

Pink Totter @Totter
17 May, 01:37
In response LeLe John to her Publication
Just seen it, it's full and peeking out from the clouds here. And they are real clouds not the chemtrail type clouds!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
17 May, 12:23
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Intriguing video. The v ends is especially amusing to me as Trekkie! I've watched a few of his other videos over the last couple years... I'm open to anything... The only thing I believe, is that we do not live on a spinning globe as we have been force fed to believe.

Access Denied @Access_Denied
17 May, 12:38
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
speaking of moon... what's this?

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
16 May, 10:43
There are recorded lunar eclipses with both the sun and moon both in the sky above the horizon, yet the earth is somehow casting a shadow? Other times when both the sun and moon are in the sky it's not always casting a shadow. Something else is causing the "shadow," it's not earth.

Also, a sphere casts a curved shadow on a flat surface, but not on another sphere, then it's flat.

The moon also isn't reflecting the sun's light. It's cooler than in the shadow, spheres don't reflect light on an entire face like the moon (there's a localized focal point), and the Bible makes it clear that the moon shines HER (the sun is masculine) own light. The sun also isn't a giant ball of burning gas explosions, it's more like a transformer.

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
16 May, 10:30

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
16 May, 10:30

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
16 May, 10:13
My exact thoughts last night. I didn't think it through 100% though.

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
16 May, 10:07
And most importantly...How do you explain the months of day and of night in the poles?

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 May, 09:26
Welp, that’s definitely above my paygrade to think on this week! My little pea brain is in a deep fog!. Thought I had Covid but test said negative. Not sure what it is but the only thing I seem to be able to wrap my brain around right now is the time for my next nap! 🥴🤒

LoveConquers All @All777Love
16 May, 11:21
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Awww, I hope you feel betta soon. I was so ill the last two weeks from a terrible Sinus Infection with Georgia’s bombardment of pollen! I’m feeling so much betta now, and I hope the same for you.😘🙏🏽

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
16 May, 09:23
did anyone step outside and watch the stars?

Peace Liberty QUE @Peace_Liberty_Q
16 May, 09:52
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
Someone posted a video..I believe a Tick Tock video on AU...The stars disappeared...

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
16 May, 09:35
solar eclipse~ gerhana matahari~ similar to lunar
🤔

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
16 May, 09:15
Most people haven't even noticed what direction the sun rises from different times of the year, or where it sets. That should be flat earth basic knowledge taught to 10 year olds or younger at aöl schools. If we could establish this then we could learn how the moonrise direction varies the same way but much faster, in 28 days. Then we could learn that the moon rises approximately an hour later each day. And we'd still be talking about flat earth because that's how it appears to us. Then "why does the moon change shape daily". After that comes "how the lunar eclipse happens". I think the Earth is hollow like the sun and the moon are, and we need a distraction to keep us from thinking about it.

Most people haven't even noticed what direction the sun rises from different times of the year, or where it sets. That should be flat earth basic knowledge taught to 10 year olds or younger at aöl schools. If we could establish this then we could learn how the moonrise direction varies the same way but much faster, in 28 days. Then we could learn that the moon rises approximately an hour later each day. And we'd still be talking about flat earth because that's how it appears to us. Then "why does the moon change shape daily". After that comes "how the lunar eclipse happens". I think the Earth is hollow like the sun and the moon are, and we need a distraction to keep us from thinking about it.

American Girl @Americangirl
16 May, 09:06
that would be some interesting shyt right there...

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
16 May, 09:01
Flat, round, hollow, who knows..

But I’m 95% sure we in a closed system….

I watch that big giant screen go around every night…. Prove me wrong

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
17 May, 02:41
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
super HD

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
16 May, 08:57
SIMPLY...

FLAT SUN SIP A TEA UNTILL FLAT MOON MARCHING BEFORE IT... THAN SPRINTING BACK TO OPPOSITE DIRECTION AS USUALL
🤣🤣🤣

LeLe John @Grace1125
16 May, 08:54
hollow earth sounds interesting

The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
16 May, 08:53
but is it hollow?

David Treciak @scifiwriter
17 May, 05:12
In response The Wild Rover to his Publication
Try to find Admiral Byrd's diary passages about his trip into hollow Earth. It's a fascinating story.

LeLe John @Grace1125
16 May, 08:52
it didnt look like anything passed in from of it. I honestly think it has itd own light and rotates. hence dark side of the moon . watvhing ot transition its color almost seemed like a beautiful eay of showing its love for all those we have lost due to the evil sacrifices made throughout history. just my thoughts

Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX @Terrapin
16 May, 08:44
I'm still trying to figure out how it works on a globe!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 May, 08:45
In response Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX to his Publication
🤣😂😆🤣

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
16 May, 08:44
excellent question Doq…

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
16 May, 05:04
Im not here to argue with anyone. Just saw your question and wanted to share this short video that I found interesting. Believe as you wish. No one has to share my beliefs. Be blessed. Good question Doq!

Carey Lou @Careylou
17 May, 07:46
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Truth - the earth is flat

Jody Donohue @Jody
16 May, 04:02
I didn’t want to mess with these vibes, Doq. Excellent question though!

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
16 May, 11:17
Am so looking forward to the 2 dimensional brains having their awakening moment!

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
16 May, 10:43
Honestly, I'm yet to be convinced that the earth is indeed flat yet open minded to the possibility that I am wrong.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
17 May, 05:32
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
For most people the awareness of flat Earth comes from a nagging doubt they can't resolve, like a seed planted in their brain. It eventually leads to research in hopes they can put the doubt to rest so they won't be threatened by crazy thoughts of a flat Earth. (Those flat Earth people are just plain nuts!) However, you gradually start to accept the crazy theory in stages. First you're 10% convinced, then 25%, then 40% and so on. The day you reach 100%, you wonder why you didn't see it sooner, it's so obvious! But you keep it to yourself mostly to avoid pointless arguments. No one can be convinced by someone else. They'll have to find out themselves.