Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 May, 11:28
How would a lunar eclipse work if the earth is flat?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
Welp, that’s definitely above my paygrade to think on this week! My little pea brain is in a deep fog!. Thought I had Covid but test said negative. Not sure what it is but the only thing I seem to be able to wrap my brain around right now is the time for my next nap! 🥴🤒
09:26 PM - May 16, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
LoveConquers All @All777Love
16 May, 11:21
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Awww, I hope you feel betta soon. I was so ill the last two weeks from a terrible Sinus Infection with Georgia’s bombardment of pollen! I’m feeling so much betta now, and I hope the same for you.😘🙏🏽

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
17 May, 12:31
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
Thank you and so glad you are feeling better! 👍❤️. I’m allergic to ligustrums and they just finished blooming here so maybe it was just allergy’s but it sure knocked the stuffing out of me for a week. First day with no fever so its looking up! 👍👏👏👏😀