Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 May, 11:28
How would a lunar eclipse work if the earth is flat?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
16 May, 10:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Honestly, I'm yet to be convinced that the earth is indeed flat yet open minded to the possibility that I am wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
For most people the awareness of flat Earth comes from a nagging doubt they can't resolve, like a seed planted in their brain. It eventually leads to research in hopes they can put the doubt to rest so they won't be threatened by crazy thoughts of a flat Earth. (Those flat Earth people are just plain nuts!) However, you gradually start to accept the crazy theory in stages. First you're 10% convinced, then 25%, then 40% and so on. The day you reach 100%, you wonder why you didn't see it sooner, it's so obvious! But you keep it to yourself mostly to avoid pointless arguments. No one can be convinced by someone else. They'll have to find out themselves.
05:32 AM - May 17, 2022
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
Juan Campo Curbera @Betoobig
17 May, 06:42
In response David Treciak to his Publication
sorry but it is like a potato shape and hollow with a small star within and mountains and rivers and seas .... not flat at all . we will soon see. much love

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
17 May, 06:48
In response Juan Campo Curbera to his Publication
Flat Earthers are obviously abused children

None None @MUDD
17 May, 06:13
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I don't keep it myself...however i do not tell anyone it is flat...i say it is not a globe and that water does not bend and adhere to the surface of a ball spinning a 1,000 miles an hour...and if "gravity" can be mitigated by water - go stand in shoulder depth water and watch your 1 g of "gravity" become less of that g-force - then how is it held by gravity? i can go on and on ....

David Treciak @scifiwriter
17 May, 06:28
In response None None to his Publication
Yeah, gravity is their one size fits all answer to everything.
"How does a plane flying from NY at 600 mph reach Los Angeles in 6 hours if the Earth spins away from the plane at 1000 mph?"

" Uh, gravity."