Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
15 May, 08:53
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Is the the boring part that VK posted about?

MSM Death by 1000 cuts?

Durham - Sussman this week

Maybe this week will provide more clarity. I know they want to take guns but are the FF's of the past 2 days trying to clog news for something, too?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
15 May, 08:21
wonder how?
cant hide from the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 May, 07:15

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 May, 12:28

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 May, 07:16
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
We are closer and closer every moment of every hour..
Imminent🙌

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 May, 08:09
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
In flames is how Mockingbird is going down. THEY figure out the channel changer sign ons the devils have, it is a fookin done deal, globally.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
15 May, 12:07
Esther 113 :)

MSM bye bye

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
15 May, 12:31
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌 oh please!