Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 May, 12:05
MSM has to fall...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 May, 08:09
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
In flames is how Mockingbird is going down. THEY figure out the channel changer sign ons the devils have, it is a fookin done deal, globally.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 May, 07:16
We are closer and closer every moment of every hour..
Imminent🙌

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
15 May, 06:27
i was at a childrens bday party today. my car has 2000mules.com all over it and an American flag that covers my entire dash. my friends husband wanted to chat about it. smart guy -fought for his family against the jab- knew about bill gates and india etc etc. … but… these were his other comments.
- i saw 2000 mules and I dont think its the smoking gun. i dont think the proof is irrefutable theres not enough evidence (🤦🏼‍♀️)
-i think there was election fraud but not enough to sway the outcome.
-i voted for trump and i think he won bc he wasnt a part of the system.
-but i also think that the system got him and owned him in the end bc of his stance of the vax.

I put my two cents in here and there but i really wanted to listen to see where we were with the awakening. it is TRULY going to take a grand event or msm military takeover to wake these people up.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
17 May, 02:52
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
Yes ma'am it really will. Its all good tho....God's plan is foolproof and irrefutable. Revelations is the revealing of Truth everyone will see and noone can deny. These are the days scripture speaks of...and WE are the people. 🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁🤗

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
15 May, 06:10
Can’t Wait Until They Do! A Great Day For Patriots Around The World! I Will Do Trump Dance, Lol

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 May, 07:19
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
me too!

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
15 May, 01:04
loudly with great fanfare I hope.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
15 May, 01:01
"Watch the water"...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 May, 12:51
Surely we are close! Geez even the dead can see at this point👀