Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 May, 08:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
16 May, 06:29
Count the number of sheep who blindly change their silly name to UM.

LOL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
16 May, 06:27
GIVER ! My Brother would be in his glory

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 May, 05:54
Chariots of Fire in Gematria brings up the Orion Nebula, your Home in the stars; you mentioned in another post today that home was blocked.

Cax SCx @Cax
15 May, 09:08
VK, 9.14? 🤔

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Photon 333 donated @Photon
15 May, 08:04
😆

Fook this marathon; only have time for a sprint.

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
15 May, 07:36
That’s so cool , like MAD MAX chariot
races, with mighty motorcycle steeds 👍

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
15 May, 07:33
Cause I'm going to enter the Two Motor Chariot Races at the Fairgrounds this year honey...I think I can win! How come you never support me in the things that interest me??? LMAO

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
15 May, 07:26
MAY 16TH SUPER MOON. THE FLOWER/BLOOD MOON.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
15 May, 07:18
New banner, increase in APL, and new post/follwoing counts.
I wonder if that blue wave banner is why the increase in APL?

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
15 May, 07:30
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
9.14.. I like that its my birthday 😂

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
15 May, 08:36
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Blue wave made me think flood coming

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
15 May, 06:37
morning VK

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
15 May, 06:28
Challenge accepted VK. How good would this be. Modern day chariot races where no horses get hurt.. and I LOVE the LIGHTsaber illumuniated reigns!! I think the young people would simply say “SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY”,. lol

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
15 May, 06:26
Chariots of Fire
Run with honor

I do love that theme song
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

I missed what the UM is all about
Malia’s school?
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 May, 08:14
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 May, 06:23
🤔

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
15 May, 05:32
"Race?"

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
15 May, 05:32
"Race for TIME?" 👀

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 May, 05:33
Nana used to always be up for bikes!
Rode a bike to work every day for years..
Would love to be able to ride again Bikes and Horses!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 May, 07:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Gorgeous Nana! I knew you were a little rebel like me when we were younger..High 5:5 girlfriend🙌💞🏍️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 May, 11:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
nana you were precious, i can see the rebel♥️

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
15 May, 04:34
Prrr prrrr prrrrr wwuuuuu prrrrrr prrrrr prrrrrr wwuuuuu prrrrr prrrr prrrr 😱

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
15 May, 04:10
Chariot Ride

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
15 May, 04:07
nice time stamp

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 May, 04:05

Chariots at the Ready!
Let's do this Moses!

Can Nana bring the sword too?

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
15 May, 03:11
Actually Honey I need Four Motorcycles.....
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Ben-Hur(1959) - The Chariot Race - YouTube

American epic historical drama film directed by William Wyler, produced by Sam Zimbalist, and starring Charlton Heston as the title character. A remake of th...

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
15 May, 03:00
Good afternoon, VK! All I can see is the green light and it has overtaken the red light (line). Those are some very cool doubles motorcycle thingys. 😎👍🏻

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
15 May, 02:49
Good afternoon VK

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
15 May, 02:44
Greetings, VK. I hope you, and your wife and family, are having a beautiful Sunday! 🌺☀️ I wish you many blessings for the days ahead.

Caps1 = 23 ([They Fooked]) > 5 > 5:5.
Caps2 = 18.

TS = 10:08 > 18.

Godspeed with those motorcycles.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
15 May, 02:24
Good afternoon Vincent, I missed your Good morning post. :) Been very busy since work gave me the weekend off.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
15 May, 01:40
Good morning, hope you and the fam have a lovely day. 😊

Modern motocycle chariots are an improvement from these from 1920-40's