Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 May, 10:08
Good morning Patriots.
Race on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana used to always be up for bikes!
Rode a bike to work every day for years..
Would love to be able to ride again Bikes and Horses!
05:33 PM - May 15, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 May, 11:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
nana you were precious, i can see the rebel♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 May, 07:02
Gorgeous Nana! I knew you were a little rebel like me when we were younger..High 5:5 girlfriend🙌💞🏍️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 May, 07:13
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
🙌💜

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
15 May, 06:53
🤩Oh Nana, you beautiful soul! I love you. I learned to ride dirtbikes at 40, it was the most freeing experience of my life...fell into many ravines in the CA hills, but would get back up and dust off my backside and get back on. You are such a rebel in that pic, I just adore you!🤩

15 May, 07:10
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Awwh that is awesome hun. For ppl that have never felt that experience of riding, it is most definitely one that I recommend.
Idk how really to describe it other than freeing.
Riding a bike fast really IS like riding the wind.
Ya get that same kind of feeling riding horses.
If you ride horses without a saddle or with one of the minimal english saddles like I used sometimes it is much better.
You are more "one" with the horse, you can feel what it is going to do.Same for the horse feeling you.
I could not stand riding on those western saddles, felt weird, you couldnt feel the horse at all.
One of the few times I rode in one I ending up at the hospital with a crack pelvic bone. Horse fell over backwards with me and the damn horn got me
Yeppers Nana was the official"black sheep"in my family.
My younger brother& sis thanked me cause they said by the time our parents went thro my older brother& me they were too tired to keep up with them & they got away with bout anything.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
15 May, 06:18
😍😍😍

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
15 May, 06:18
Nana was, and still is, a hottie! ☺️

15 May, 06:38
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
No, Nana is just an ol lady now with a bad back, but I have some damn fine memories!
Nana did everything I was big enough to do when I was younger.

There was a difference tho from some of the kids now tho, back then we did just about anything our imaginations could dream up but we NEVER NEVER did things that intentionally hurt anything or anyone else.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
15 May, 06:17
Look at that "Hottie"... You're one bad ass mamba jamba Nana!
Knew I loved you for a reason!

15 May, 06:43
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Not anymore but it was one hell of a ride while it lasted!
I could never ride with anyone else on them tho cause I could not stop myself from driving from the back!
That doesnt typically turn out well!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 May, 06:16
So pretty!!!

15 May, 06:20
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thx hun bout 15 yrs ago loved to ride without helmet.
My whole childhood sliding around gravel roads and the farm on dirt bikes and riding horses. That was my neighborhoodies!
Miss them both terribly!
There are just some things you do in life that are just a freeing experience.