Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
General Flynn: “Donald Trump is still the President of the United States! They can call me whatever they want.”

From The Storm Has Arrived 17
https://t.me/TheStormHasAr...
06:45 PM - May 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
16 May, 09:27
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
I don't trust "Mr. Seven Rays." I used to, and I'm disappointed, but it was a reminder for me to blindly follow anyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dear Reader @DearReader
16 May, 02:04
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
I have no idea what is going on but I am very concerned.
That prayer was alarming, so was seeing Trump speak at a Mormon conference.
I pray for discernment, are we being led astray?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
15 May, 10:53
Yeah he is! ❤️

Julie Casey @Trump2023
15 May, 10:18
Man it hurts my feelings to read comments from people that have turned on General Michael Flynn. I do not know the plan but I do know he is a hero and Misinformation Is Necessary.

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
15 May, 09:54
Never fully trust an Obama holdover.

Cax SCx @Cax
15 May, 09:32
This is the man who said Trump gave up and quit a few months ago, right? Also said we need to move on from 2020. Maybe his bit role in this movie is over and its time for him to pay addmission? 🤔

Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
15 May, 08:08
I think Mike is on both sides of fence. Any person who says an occult prayer over the church is a deceiver. Watch at the 6:23 mark. There is something wrong with that guy.

https://rumble.com/vwaloc-...

Dear Reader @DearReader
16 May, 02:05
In response Suziwan 777 to her Publication
I have no idea what is going on but I am very concerned.
The prayer was alarming, so was seeing Trump speak at a Mormon conference.
I pray for discernment, are we being led astray?

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
15 May, 03:07
TS 645>69
God speed to those who will be put in harms way. You are the bravest men and women on earth.

TS 645>546>51
The time has come to take back our great land.
The time is now.

1 of 3

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
15 May, 02:17

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
15 May, 12:35
Meh

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 May, 11:45
Because we HAVE to get involved from a local level all the way up.
Both sides have been manipulating the elections our whole lives just taking turns screwing us in the ground.

No more auto pilot govt!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
14 May, 11:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, you nailed it

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
14 May, 09:49
Flynn, “I don’t see 81 million people wearing ‘Build Back Better’ hats.”

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
14 May, 09:38
why is he slurring his words tho

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
14 May, 09:41
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
that is also what i noticed

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
14 May, 09:55
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Maybe just tired..he said it had been a long few days.. i know when i am pushed past exhaustion i probably don't sound right either

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
14 May, 09:24
My feelings exactly.