Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
14 May, 06:45
General Flynn: “Donald Trump is still the President of the United States! They can call me whatever they want.”

From The Storm Has Arrived 17
https://t.me/TheStormHasAr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
14 May, 09:55
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Maybe just tired..he said it had been a long few days.. i know when i am pushed past exhaustion i probably don't sound right either

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
14 May, 10:04
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
im still waiting on him to apologize for that occult prayer he made a whole church pray to , and i quote [Michael and his Legions]. By a certified occultist and false prophet Elizabeth Claire Prophet. word for word.

do you think that was appropriate? As Christians we worship Jesus ONLY. no legions. not even angels. the bible has much to say on this. including
this.

Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind.

Colossians 2:18

do you think infiltration. has occured within the movement? if not you better watch out !

seems to me his slurring is not just slurring.

could be a deep state clone.

could be hes tired.

could be hes a liar and needs to repent.

pray for him.

God knows.

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
14 May, 09:41
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
that is also what i noticed