Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 May, 11:09
Not eatin after 7pm, Not eatin till 12pm next day.

17 Hour a day Fasting.

Was 188.8 Lbs.
Now 181.7 Lbs.

Loss 7.1 Lbs in 4 days. 1700-1800Cals a day.

Way ahead of the 177.6 Lbs goal with 42 days to go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
13 May, 12:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK what was the level you mentioned gold could go down to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 May, 01:07
In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication
Looking to get some for around 1550 however timing bottoms is difficult. [They] are not happy about the Ruble being the world best performing currency of 2022. Gold made that happen. Only logical they will attack Gold.
One to hurt Russia and Two to pick up Gold cheap because they greedy fooks. Similar to what they are doing now in the crypto markets.

The Best is Yet to Come...#137 @Cali_Patriot_Anon
13 May, 02:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hi Vincent,
I wanted to let you know that there is a guy on Twitter impersonating Whiplash347. I am not on telegram so had no way to verify that it wasn't him. After he gained my trust, he extorted me for $50K in crypto. I am beside myself and don't know who to reach out to to help. I have not blocked him in hopes that the IC3 would be in touch with me but so far nothing. Every day he send me crude messages taunting me. I have all the evidence of what occurred, screenshot of entire convo which occurred on Twitter DM and then the fake CryptoVest site that he had me transfer my crypto to with a promise that it was protected and secure. Please let me know if there is anything you can do, advise, or recommendations. My em: dkm1330gmail.com. I hope to hear from you soon. ~Debra

Ash Ash @AshAsh
WhipLash is on Telegram ONLY and he will NEVER message you
01:15 PM - May 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by AshAsh in this post can reply
The Best is Yet to Come...#137 @Cali_Patriot_Anon
16 May, 09:24
In response Ash Ash to his Publication
Many people are saying that the "real WL is also a con artist running ponzi schemes and stealing other's crypto. IDK. I never want to hear his name again!