Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
13 May, 07:05
"A new bombshell study that was just published by researchers in Sweden found that, within a Petri dish, the synthetic mRNA from the Pfizer vaccine is able to enter human liver cells, and then be reverse-transcribed into spike DNA.

The reason that this is such a big deal is because this scenario was something that both health experts as well as the fact-checkers have said—for over a year now—couldn’t possibly happen." https://www.theepochtimes....

Who could have guess that injecting shite from known fraudsters under conditions of obvious subterfuge and naked coercion might be a bad idea?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 May, 12:48
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Even the numbers say its evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
I used to think that this and other numbers were evil, but the Truth is that they are neutral, they are a tool. The 666 represents the mastery of the matter (that's why the other team likes it so much) the important thing is not to be corrupted by it. I always rushed to change it when I saw it but now I leave it because I understood that there is no such thing as a bad number. For example, I was following 667 people without realizing it and one disappeared, I plan to leave it that way until someone follows me to return the follow🤷‍♂️
08:17 PM - May 13, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NicQVeritasVincit in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Veritas Vincit, click on at the bottom under it