Martin Geddes @martingeddes
"A new bombshell study that was just published by researchers in Sweden found that, within a Petri dish, the synthetic mRNA from the Pfizer vaccine is able to enter human liver cells, and then be reverse-transcribed into spike DNA.

The reason that this is such a big deal is because this scenario was something that both health experts as well as the fact-checkers have said—for over a year now—couldn’t possibly happen." https://www.theepochtimes....

Who could have guess that injecting shite from known fraudsters under conditions of obvious subterfuge and naked coercion might be a bad idea?
07:05 AM - May 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
14 May, 12:57
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Could also explain the liver failure in otherwise healthy children who's parents were too fogged to think straight.. HepC does not just appear in children or young adults out of nowhere...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
14 May, 08:28
Just like that...

How many folks know OUR LIVER is the ONLY organ in OUR BODY that re-generates itself? As an alcoholic, I know~God knew human weakness. He designed a part of OUR BODY that an alcoholic destroys first👉THE LIVER👈Hepatitis is another liver-killer.

[they] know that, too...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Tiger @JohnTiger
14 May, 12:00
Ya, thought LINE-7... it's not the only place where it reverse-transcribes.

The likelyhood that it changes liver cells is because there is an accumulation in the liver. I would also check the lymph nodes, the testies/ovairies and see if it changes their cells since there is also high levels of concentration there.

They discovered that it could reverse-transcribe through LINE-1 also, roughly a year ago, although more rarely iirc.

The potential for reverse-transcription should be the first thing tested with mRNA if you don't intend to genetically modify organisms.

They are lying to you when they claim that they thought these LINEs where "dormant and inactive", this lie is indicative that their goal was exactly to genetically modify humans.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
13 May, 07:33
Yes - I've been screaming about this for a year.
The SPIKE PROTEIN - IS the TOXIN.

The shots tell your body to make it - they don't tell your body to STOP making it.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
13 May, 01:09
💥 THE MOVIE 'MATRIX' IS A DOCUMENTARY - AWAKEN💥

The Deep State 'IDEA' WAS the completion of their Agenda 2030, where humanity has been living for millennia in an artificially created Magnetic Hologram, formed in the so-called 3rd Dimension. Around the calendar year 2030, their plan was 90% of the population reduction must be completed. ( ☠️DNA vax)

The hologram was designed and controlled by black occult magicians of extra-terrestrial Reptilian human hybrids, who specialize in misleading and mind-controlling people. They carefully influence and manipulate through secret esoteric knowledge the thought process, which is related to the magnetic grid around the planet’s surface, to transfer energies to people through visual holographic representations of reality. By annexing in this way, the human consciousness, enables them to create forcibly a pre-designed reality. The reptilian hybrids cannot reside on planet Earth in the original Higher ✨ Earth frequency.

❤️God Won!

14 May, 02:46
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
✨💥 Dark to Light NOW - THE EVENT 💥✨

The INCOMING great solar flare is a solar flare of very great power, which will effect everything/one on earth, which is known as a super-flare and can be recorded as a class X-50 to X-100 or higher on the X-ray ladder! An intense superflame from the sun on Earth would be perceived by someone on Earth as a blinding flash of magnetic, white light!

YOU chose to be here NOW to insperience this moment. The awakened who have now accumulated enough higher frequency energy (inner work) can NOW prepare themselves to 'help' in the transition from the 3D to the 5D world in a ✨ FLASH!

The energy that will be generated is fifth dimensional new earth, also called heaven, it is a realm of only love, peace, perfect health, freedom, abundance and all goodness!

" Everything that is happening now, Why it's happening, and How it's happening. So grab a snack, find a comfy spot and let's talk Everything Ascension." -SA Smith 👉 https://youtu.be/f1UW_Lsxg...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 May, 12:48
Even the numbers say its evil.

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
13 May, 08:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I used to think that this and other numbers were evil, but the Truth is that they are neutral, they are a tool. The 666 represents the mastery of the matter (that's why the other team likes it so much) the important thing is not to be corrupted by it. I always rushed to change it when I saw it but now I leave it because I understood that there is no such thing as a bad number. For example, I was following 667 people without realizing it and one disappeared, I plan to leave it that way until someone follows me to return the follow🤷‍♂️

America First @AmericaFirst17
14 May, 02:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
CANDACE OWENS pre-releasing the footage of her showing up at one of Black Lives Matter founder’s, Patrisse Cullors, multiple mansions.

Here is the TRUTH of what really happened. Please SHARE!

https://twitter.com/RealCa...

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 May, 12:31
Further proof Gates, Fauci, Rockefeller's, Soros, FDA, CDC, Hhs, NIH, DHS and Truth Ministry need to be rounded up and hung. Thats where the depopulation starts.

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
16 May, 11:47
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
There's not enough trees and not enough rope to hang all the perpetrators of this evil.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
13 May, 12:18
and despite all of these horrific findings we see over and over ..........just today I keep hearing a commercial on my sons youtube channel for all kids to safe and get jabbed asap ....foooook 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
13 May, 12:01
Remember when Ivermectin & HCQ
were dangerous and useless?

Now- Multiple states implement availability of Ivermectin without a prescription

EACH LIE IS BEING REVEALED

You silly conspiracy Nuts

Censored & deplatformed for sharing the info?

Now, The TRUTH is revealed!

Why?

“Emergency Authorization use” Was not possible if alternatives to Covid were available.

They had to lie & withhold life saving drugs to gain vaccine approval.

The Govt, FDA, Big tech & MSM are pure Evil

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
13 May, 02:11
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
what states? not Ohio

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
13 May, 07:30
So many people who line up for the jab haven't the foggiest idea about mRNA or DNA. I remember watching an interview with Dr. Mullis and one with Dr. Sagan where both worried that an ignorant public could be hoodwinked by dangerous people doing bad science. They understood the risk.

13 May, 01:41
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Everything we understand by problems, difficulties and uncomfortable situations are in reality 'obstacles' that teach us to become victors.

Every soul in a physical body comes with a certain incarnation plan to evolve, to 'experience' and to bring what it has learned to its higher versions.

While someone is going through a certain lesson, other souls have already learned it, which creates an opportunity to offer assistance. Assistance can also be called charity or solidarity. When someone sees a person going through great difficulties, the situation can be better understood than the one who passes by, because that lesson has already been learned. The possession of previous similar experience makes charitable help possible.

But before helping, it is necessary to show compassion. Understand that the lessons the other person is going through are part of their learning process. That they are the ones who allow you the frequency of EXPANSION of your consciousness.

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
13 May, 07:14
I can not wait for all of these Demons to go to hell where they belong!!!

13 May, 02:08
In response Jodie Jennings to her Publication
✨ The awakening soul of humanity is the portal for the return of Light. ✨