Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
13 May, 07:05
"A new bombshell study that was just published by researchers in Sweden found that, within a Petri dish, the synthetic mRNA from the Pfizer vaccine is able to enter human liver cells, and then be reverse-transcribed into spike DNA.

The reason that this is such a big deal is because this scenario was something that both health experts as well as the fact-checkers have said—for over a year now—couldn’t possibly happen." https://www.theepochtimes....

Who could have guess that injecting shite from known fraudsters under conditions of obvious subterfuge and naked coercion might be a bad idea?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
14 May, 02:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
CANDACE OWENS pre-releasing the footage of her showing up at one of Black Lives Matter founder’s, Patrisse Cullors, multiple mansions.

Here is the TRUTH of what really happened. Please SHARE!

https://twitter.com/RealCa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
13 May, 08:17
I used to think that this and other numbers were evil, but the Truth is that they are neutral, they are a tool. The 666 represents the mastery of the matter (that's why the other team likes it so much) the important thing is not to be corrupted by it. I always rushed to change it when I saw it but now I leave it because I understood that there is no such thing as a bad number. For example, I was following 667 people without realizing it and one disappeared, I plan to leave it that way until someone follows me to return the follow🤷‍♂️

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
13 May, 03:42
TS = 12:48 > 12:12 > 12:21.

Can’t wait to see them all go down for Crimes Against Humanity.

https://trumpwhitehouse.ar...

Personal note:

One of my brothers (a retired doctor) has Parkinson’s Disease, and also has Prostate Cancer. The cancer was in remission, and being successfully controlled by medication for years, until he took the jabs (None of my family wanted to hear anything I had to say, because many are in the medical field and are “experts”). It broke my heart when he recently notified our family that the medication had stopped working and he had been given less than a year to live. I’ve since shared more information with him about the vaccines and about cures for cancer that wii be made available. I wanted to give him hope.

I pray the cures come in time for him, and for so many other victims of this evil. It has to stop.

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
14 May, 12:24
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Look into Ivermectin/Cancer. There are many peer reviewed articles on PubMed. My sister got the jab, ended up with cancer and now is on Hospice. Bought a Nebulizer for her and am putting liquid Iver. into it (animal injectable) so she can inhale it. Liquid and paste work well on humans. My brother also has cancer and has been on the paste and is doing much better with side effects... since he started it. Good luck with sharing information especially with the med. community, most have blinders on.

hope saxton @Scribe11
14 May, 12:28
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Praying for your brother🙏❤️🙏

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
13 May, 01:27
This is what happens when a snake comes after me. The mower got him good. They take quite a while until they stop moving though. Just happened about an hour ago.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
13 May, 01:25
Wow!

No doubt...The Holy Spirit knew you would catch that and Share! 😎👍

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
13 May, 12:56
Luciferase.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 May, 02:29
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
In 2019 a fren that Nana had on twit wit with the last name Rodriguez, idk if real name, but he was feeding me information.

He would just send messages that would say you need to look at.....
Way before covid or the vaxx he sent me the message one day:

You need to looking to Luciferase [they} will use in vaccines.
I did and published what I found.
At the time I thought he was referring to something they were already doing.
It ties in with 5G and AI control.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
13 May, 12:51