Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 May, 05:00
Example of a current Arbitrage opportunity:

LUNA is 10 cents on Kucoin and wrapped LUNA (WLUNA) is 60 cents on Coinbase.

Buy for 10 cents on Kucoin.
Transfer to Coinbase using the ERC20 network.
Sell for 60 cents on Coinbase.

$100 investment turns into $600 in a couple of steps.
Rinse and Repeat
$600 investment turns into $3,600 in a couple of steps.
Rinse and Repeat

Whenever you are satisfied you can use that $ to buy lots of XRP on Kucoin or just buy lots of Ammo

This is just an FYI and not financial advice. For experienced traders.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
12 May, 02:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I’m not in the crypto game, I am collecting physical silver. It’s not that I don’t want to, I’m a dummy, is all. I have a query for anyone that can answer, in regards to CDN crypto. Several friends are confused. 1. Is Exodus a decent wallet? 2. Would you recommend storing it in a ledger? Meaning does it have to be? I appreciate any feedback. 😊🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
I use uphold, but get a ledger for sure its necessary. Look at it like this..if you dont hold your keys, you dont own your coins. Capeesh 🤣
12:29 AM - May 13, 2022
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_USA in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
13 May, 09:49
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
I see the uphold app, but yet I dont get what to invest in because i dont see xrp

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
13 May, 11:21
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
hmm are you in NY?

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
13 May, 11:33
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
when you go to markets in uphold, then click cryptocurrency scroll all the way to the bottom. or is it still not there? could be depending on your state too, but im not 100 percent sure what states are excluded might have to ask someone.

Jody Donohue @Jody
13 May, 12:36
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
Capeesh ☺️ Thank you!

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
13 May, 11:50
☺️ lol anytime!

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
13 May, 11:54
follow ExtraVod on YouTube. Great insight with XRP!He is one of my favorites. You'll catch on quickly & it is not as hard as it seems. His daily video drops are thorough and quick, but youll learn alot. ☺️