Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Example of a current Arbitrage opportunity:

LUNA is 10 cents on Kucoin and wrapped LUNA (WLUNA) is 60 cents on Coinbase.

Buy for 10 cents on Kucoin.
Transfer to Coinbase using the ERC20 network.
Sell for 60 cents on Coinbase.

$100 investment turns into $600 in a couple of steps.
Rinse and Repeat
$600 investment turns into $3,600 in a couple of steps.
Rinse and Repeat

Whenever you are satisfied you can use that $ to buy lots of XRP on Kucoin or just buy lots of Ammo

This is just an FYI and not financial advice. For experienced traders.
05:00 AM - May 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 May, 07:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I've been working on this for awhile and now I am seeing this message:

Besides, here are the latest news you care about LUNA. 1. Terra blockchain has officially halted, there may be a delay with Terra deposit and withdrawal. 2. Margin and leveraged tokens services of LUNA temporarily closed 3. KuCoin’s Statement on the Trading of Terra Ecosystem https://www.kucoin.com/new... 4. Regarding the Merger of Leveraged Tokens LUNA3L https://www.kucoin.com/new...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
13 May, 11:38
Dang then a luna eclipse happened lol I suck at the crypto game I know a few who got rich but I have never been up more than a few hundred, if I had a day job I wouldnt quit it lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
13 May, 09:46
Still confused… 😩

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
12 May, 07:36
investing in Terra blockchain? Negotiations ongoing? https://finance.yahoo.com/...

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
12 May, 07:12
appreciate your financial knowledge♥️not dead yet so
there is that possibility of learning

Kraken Patriot @willowt
12 May, 04:40
Pretty cool; however...
1.) Transfered Bitcoin from Coinbase into Kucoin
2.) Traded for Luna
3.) Started withdrawal back to Coinbase
4.) Error: Withdrawal Suspended for this Public Blockchain
5.) Sad - Any ideas?

Vicki Lord @Vlord
12 May, 03:59
I’ll just take the ammo please!

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
12 May, 03:33
So weird Kucoin will not let me login to my account. When I put my ohone number and password and then get texted a verification code and i enter it and it just goes back to the main page where it says login. Have done it about ten times and continues to do the same thing.

William Filer @TahoeBilly
12 May, 03:28
I find VK pumping Cryptos tedious to say the least, but he seems to have called Gold, quite a bit early, lost some money trying to short silver, ah well.

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
12 May, 03:06
isnt there a possibility of coinbase going bankrupt right now?

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
12 May, 05:49
In response TruthIs MyPath to her Publication
I was wondering the same.

Jody Donohue @Jody
12 May, 02:26
I’m not in the crypto game, I am collecting physical silver. It’s not that I don’t want to, I’m a dummy, is all. I have a query for anyone that can answer, in regards to CDN crypto. Several friends are confused. 1. Is Exodus a decent wallet? 2. Would you recommend storing it in a ledger? Meaning does it have to be? I appreciate any feedback. 😊🙏

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
13 May, 12:29
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I use uphold, but get a ledger for sure its necessary. Look at it like this..if you dont hold your keys, you dont own your coins. Capeesh 🤣

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
12 May, 01:57
Not into crypto primarily because I just don’t trust it. Too much negative surrounding bitcoin way back when. Need hands on education “walk me through it”. So... I will stick w/ gold/silver. Might regret not putting forth the effort to learn. What I do need to dive into is purchasing a gun and learning how to use it. Said it out loud. Fear comes from lack of knowledge.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
12 May, 03:31
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
If it is backed by gold maybe.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
12 May, 01:49
1,000 posts on AU. 🫶 Thanks for hanging in there with us, VK. You’re the best. Always cryptic yet engaging and sometimes extremely hilarious, but always a patriot. I hope you stick around for a few thousand more. You are appreciated, more than you know. Enough if the mushy stuff…what about that 2000 Mules?!?!

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
12 May, 01:42
OK. seriously. I am the biggest of the DUMMIES.

when i made a Kucoin account, there was no "Buy" LUNA.

any advise, for dummies?

Kraken Patriot @willowt
12 May, 04:52
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
You can also buy USDT and then use the trading pair Luna/USDT. https://www.kucoin.com/exp...

Kraken Patriot @willowt
12 May, 04:53
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
I can't get LUNA off Kucoin going to Coinbase ... wrapped LUNA (WLUNA).

TBo ogg donated @tbog
12 May, 01:33
When you say Ammo, do you really mean the pew pew stuff? 🤣

If so, why?

If bullets are flying does any currency matter?
Unless ammo is the currency?

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
12 May, 01:16
Is there a reason that you aren't using Uphold?

8notables @8notables
12 May, 01:03
When do we expect XRP to explode?

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
12 May, 12:53
thats really a fooked up situation lol thats like being able to buy american dollars at the bank for 1$ a piece but if you go to a not so popular special bank they sell the same american dollars for only 30 cents a piece, so you go sell them to the original bank for 1$, making money off the situation?. maybe my brain is just on another planet...

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
12 May, 11:37
Why would you wait until Gold breaks 1600 to get out of market? Unless...markets have a bounce back in them????

got your six @gotyoursix
12 May, 11:22
This may be the last chance we the people can fill our bags of XRP before it explodes!

LoveConquers All @All777Love
12 May, 11:11
11:11☺️♾

LoveConquers All @All777Love
12 May, 11:12
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
Too excited, lmbo!😂⭐️

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
12 May, 11:10
Good morning and thank you for the info and lesson.
Today I'm keeping it as simple as possible.
Give me God and let us MANNA~fest a thriving world today.

Besides that I'm broke I spent my extra cheese on silver :)

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
12 May, 11:06
Not an advance level trader and also found this much later so the price levels have moved. Since the price no longer matches, i went “off-road” with it.

What i did notice is that “Arbitrage” = 81.
Who is controlling/making this happen?
Wizards.

ERC > 26
ERC20 > 262
26 + 20 > 46 😁

Always fun to correllate things to the drops!

3600 > 36

Could be way off but we all know that nothing is as it seems. Be safe out there, Patriots!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
12 May, 10:49
I have a 14 year old boy who thinks exactly as you do!! 😎🥰

A “Beat them at their own Game” strategy! 👍
Winning!

NEO ONE @Neo
12 May, 10:39
The stablecoin that crashes bitcoin.

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
12 May, 10:34
Doing a small test. I'm probably doing this wrong, trying to send luna to coinbase and Kucoin is saying that there's a 2000 min limit to send

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
12 May, 11:55
In response Bdub 777 to his Publication
I bought more and they upped the minimum amount to send. Cashed out at even. Waste of a morning but didn't loose. It seems they implemented this minimum amount you can send to stop the bleeding

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
12 May, 03:48
In response Bdub 777 to his Publication
So I did make $8.00 I have to buy USDT ETH or BTC on Coinbase transfer to Kucoin and buy Luna there. But Kucoin wouldn't let me send Luna back to Coinbase to cash out. I bought more Luna and they kept upping the minimum you can send to Coinbase. I find Kucoin confusing.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 May, 10:33
I bought bitcoin hoping to exchange for xrp but idk wtf I'm doing😳 what wallet do I get? I am so fooking lost and now I have bitcoin that I don't even fooking want😳

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
12 May, 10:28
if people look at the difference between LUNA price at 5am when you posted this and now, they can see the problem with holding LUNA, even for like 15mins.... ~91% loss since then.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
12 May, 10:27
Does this mean cryptocurrency is not as decentralized as some of us thought it was ? We saw how corporations can manipulate the price so easily and now an exchange has blocked the withdrawal of Luna.