Trilby Smith @Trilby_Smith144
‘Ridiculous’ number of missing kids in Oregon - YouTube

‘Ridiculous’ number of missing kids in Oregon

11:21 PM - May 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Trilby_Smith144 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 May, 10:22
In response Trilby Smith to her Publication
Oregon Rotary at the top, traffickers, same as the other secret orgs. Oregon Dallas also stood out to me in my query.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
13 May, 10:22
This is obviously some technology being used to grab these kids that we don't have access too. And we know THEY have this technology.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
13 May, 10:08
Certain parks have huge numbers of humans missing, and upon further research, I have found a .r.e.a.s.o.n. but not an explanation. For example: OLYMPIC NATIONAL PARK...numbers of disappearances are staggering. To add to this confusion...National Parks are 'governed' INDEPENDENTLY by its own system. Meaning? When a person goes missing, the POWERS THAT BE in that park decide what appropriate measures should be taken~meaning...they don't allow a park-wide search to be conducted by ANY OTHER AGENCIES other than their own people. National Guard, for example, are not allowed to go in under any circumstances without permission FIRST. Olympic is a KNOWN DUMPING GROUND FOR DEAD BODIES.

I'm getting the feeling Native American Tribes were removed from ALL NATIONAL PARKS to hide the portals, tunnels, and trafficking routes. The parks designate areas where humans are not allowed. The reason given? Conservation and Preservation. B.S....... Until our Parks are set up differently, we're fooked.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
13 May, 10:36
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Military/NG are permitted anywhere with the Presidents Approval/EO’s.

Scat ling @scatling
13 May, 10:56
In response Dottie French to her Publication
D. Palides talks about how hard it is to get information from the Parks, and about their record systems. He has also overlayed maps of Native American Mounds, water systems, wilderness etc. over the areas with missing people. There are some other weird things he has discovered, such as the number of scientist type/highly educated people who have also gone missing in unusual circumstances in the woods or along waterways. He clearly has opinions but is very careful to just lay out the facts, and the facts themselves are fascinatingly disturbing.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
13 May, 01:49
I would not be surprised if they have DUMB surveillance with trained abductors. All it would take is one well placed blow dart laced with instant night night drugs and make them drop where they were standing. The one man mentioned it looked like the clothing was crumpled in the place where the person had been standing. Like someone perhaps stripped them in place and removed them directly from the forest. I'm just conjecturing....but this has fascinated me over the years as well....and why I NEVER allowed my child to just "run around" our campsites...or even ride their bike around the camp ground alone.

reaper myer @reapermyer
13 May, 01:05
yaaay dave.......he wrote me back a few times on his youtube channel i felt special lol