Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 May, 08:26
Grow Food? Post picks of your garden.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 May, 05:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK is it possible that the baby formula was taken out because [they] were going to poison all our kids and blame it on the virus or some other virus?
I mean the CDC says no relation to those babies dying and the recall on formulas but Nana really doesnt even believe any of that shit.

Feed your babies alternatives to baby formula, or that is what I would surely do.
Raised an allergic one my self on basically nothing but karo syrup water and she is health and fine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
12 May, 05:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I found this video on youtube last night and it mentions Karo Syrup and Evaportated milk as possible alternatives to make your own safer baby formula.

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
i used to use molasses instead of corn syrup. it has some iron in it.
06:47 PM - May 12, 2022
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ValBelaire in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Val Belaire, click on at the bottom under it