Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lulu Bell @Lulubell
15 May, 01:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
13 May, 08:43
Late to post but I love growing food. This year pumpkins, tomatoes, okra, cucumbers, kale, swiss chard, beans, beets, spinach, garlic, ginger, basil, mint. Also in trees figs pomergranate, banana.our compost is from our kitchen veg/fruit scraps makes rich soil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
13 May, 07:53
Trying hydroponics for the first time... Challenging to say the least!! Today I finally spotted some green and some roots!! I think I will like this process and the results for sure.. (Too embarrassed for picks yet!)

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
13 May, 11:16

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
13 May, 11:15

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
13 May, 11:15

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
13 May, 03:25

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
13 May, 12:25
Two more weeks we will be able to start planting our garden up here in the northern part of the US. need to eventually move somewhere warmer.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
13 May, 12:21
🥝Got some kiwi on the vine...🥝
1st pic is couple of days ago when I spotted little green pea-size orbs.
Tonight we've got blooms galore (2nd pic).
Bought this plant identified as a kiwi tree, but two years in this thing is definitely a vine... more to come as fruit bears!
🥝🥝🥝

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
12 May, 09:46

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
12 May, 08:20
Late to the party, been trying to rotate plants to harden off, but due to being stuck in winter and going immediately into summer things got backed up. Still have more to repot tonight.

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
12 May, 07:58
😁 Last year I grew a "Gru"...

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
12 May, 08:00
gotten so into this now can’t stop won’t stop:)
pics from last & this year. most fruit trees we germinated from seeds including pear, apricot, citrus, mango & avocado. banana & olive were cheats 😬
2👇🏻

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
13 May, 07:57
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
So I am trying Lemon, Cherry, and Orange tree seeds. Round one was a no go... Doing round two now... any suggestion on getting them to germinate??

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
12 May, 07:39
Awesome Gardens Folks!!! 👍
id share what the Wifey and i have built, but some plants are still on the No No list in these parts and i cant share a photo at this time…

Out there Or not @outthereornot
12 May, 06:36

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
12 May, 06:25
So easy to start 1 slice of tomato 🍅 put soil over it . Celery , garlic and onions just cut bottoms off . 😋 peppers just put seeds pod in a bucket of dirt . Carrots have to start by seed . Get digging Patriots 🇺🇸

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
12 May, 06:07
last year.... bigger this year❤️

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
12 May, 06:09

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
12 May, 06:11
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
and no I didn't get that bag myself from Evergreen 🙃

Stronger United @StrongerUnited
12 May, 05:47
pic from last year. we've added dozens of fruit trees, a growing food forest, herbs and additional raised beds. its our Victory garden 🥰

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
12 May, 05:35
First yr for us. Planting late May

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
12 May, 05:19
this is last years, built from scratch. this year is will be great again, with a secret garden in the woods.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
12 May, 07:21
In response Michael Nobody to his Publication
That is awesome! Wow!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 May, 01:39
In response Michael Nobody to his Publication
love love this♥️garden gate really makes special

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 May, 05:12
VK is it possible that the baby formula was taken out because [they] were going to poison all our kids and blame it on the virus or some other virus?
I mean the CDC says no relation to those babies dying and the recall on formulas but Nana really doesnt even believe any of that shit.

Feed your babies alternatives to baby formula, or that is what I would surely do.
Raised an allergic one my self on basically nothing but karo syrup water and she is health and fine.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
12 May, 05:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I found this video on youtube last night and it mentions Karo Syrup and Evaportated milk as possible alternatives to make your own safer baby formula.

Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
12 May, 05:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My grandson is 16 months old.. he was on formula until a couple months ago, about 4 months ago, my son bought a brand new can of soy formula (prosobee I believe) and my grandson kept throwing up with every bottle they made of the new can.. so I told my son to go buy some of the same kind premade, and he had no issues. I told him to report it, but he threw it away and got a different kind for the last 2 months he was on formula.. its very scary.. Im a nurse so we immediately deducted things to find the cause.. Im scared for others that dont know what to look for..

Nunya Business @AAug22
12 May, 05:11
No current pics to share but we have tomatoes, green beans, cucumbers, bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, ghost peppers, eggplant, radish, green onions, chives, mint, basil, parsley, oregano and lemons growing this year. It's hard growing food dealing w/humidity, heat, & BUGS. This is my 5th year & I still struggle but I keep trying. I think we have potatoes & squash growing in the compost. We also have chickens. It's against the HOA but fook em. They have to know I have them first.
The pic of red potatoes were some that grew in our compost 2 years ago. I can't seem to grow them in my garden but they surprise me in the compost pile! All the pics are from previous years.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
13 May, 10:26
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Tobacco water sprayed on the leaves of our plants helped keep the bugs away. Your potatoes are beautiful, making me hungry! :)

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
13 May, 08:03
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Check out "Companion Gardening" it will help you to plant things that will bring in the good bugs that eat bad bugs... also Beneficial Nema toads... We owned a huge plant nursery not one chemical.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
13 May, 10:29
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
If you lay thorny branches around the perimeter the snails have trouble getting in. Sorry to hear it. Blessings for your new crop!

Katherine Thompson @Willow45
12 May, 04:48

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
12 May, 03:56
I have planted beans, onions, garlic, carrots, radishes, potatoes, sweet potatoes, watermelon, peppers, tomatoes, winter squash. I will can all the beans and tomatoes.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
12 May, 04:00
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Sounds like a good crop! We had a bunch of little green tomatoes and turned them into pickeled tomatoes in jars, so good and they kept a long time!

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
12 May, 07:16
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
& lots of beets! love pickled beets!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
12 May, 03:55
Called my heirloom company to find out what's eating all my peppers and come to find out it is probably mice. I would have given my pics, but they're all sticks right now. 😂😭 Costa Rican Lime trees and a Texas cactus I've been growing for 8 years finally bloomed. 😬

Villain Unknown @DaVillain
12 May, 03:54
Nectarine tree almost ready….

ill be busy dehydrating, freezing and canning soon

13 May, 01:40
In response Villain Unknown to his Publication
so beautiful♥️

13 May, 01:44
In response Villain Unknown to his Publication
lived out a bit as a kid, mama used to dry fruit on screens, then make fried pies, was wonderful♥️

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
12 May, 03:51
Just planted my peppers and Tomatoes yesterday.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
12 May, 04:00
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
God bless, I have to hold up plants cause they are weighed down, tomatoes grow quickly

Paisley Park @Paisley66
13 May, 07:42
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
i suck at gardening. my plants didn’t grow