Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 May, 08:26
Grow Food? Post picks of your garden.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 May, 05:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK is it possible that the baby formula was taken out because [they] were going to poison all our kids and blame it on the virus or some other virus?
I mean the CDC says no relation to those babies dying and the recall on formulas but Nana really doesnt even believe any of that shit.

Feed your babies alternatives to baby formula, or that is what I would surely do.
Raised an allergic one my self on basically nothing but karo syrup water and she is health and fine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
I found this video on youtube last night and it mentions Karo Syrup and Evaportated milk as possible alternatives to make your own safer baby formula.
05:47 PM - May 12, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
Jon JOn @WWG1WGA1776
04 June, 04:06
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
this should NEVER be fed to a child.. horible horible horible !

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
04 June, 02:17
In response Jon JOn to his Publication
I know but it's better than no formula. Everyone back in the day survived on this.

Red Edge @Rededge
04 June, 01:16
my mum gave us carnation milk as babies and turned out okay ...

Rita Cain @Ritamarie
13 May, 01:12
when my grandson was constipated suggested to my daughter she add karo syrup like we did in older days. wanted to send her recipe/ info on it. I discovered the karo of today is NOT the karo of old. so i would recommend black strap molasses

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
12 May, 10:47
Had to give this to my son when he was a baby due to colic and he did great on it...

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
12 May, 06:47
i used to use molasses instead of corn syrup. it has some iron in it.