Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 May, 08:26
Grow Food? Post picks of your garden.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
VK is it possible that the baby formula was taken out because [they] were going to poison all our kids and blame it on the virus or some other virus?
I mean the CDC says no relation to those babies dying and the recall on formulas but Nana really doesnt even believe any of that shit.

Feed your babies alternatives to baby formula, or that is what I would surely do.
Raised an allergic one my self on basically nothing but karo syrup water and she is health and fine.
05:12 PM - May 12, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
12 May, 05:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My grandson is 16 months old.. he was on formula until a couple months ago, about 4 months ago, my son bought a brand new can of soy formula (prosobee I believe) and my grandson kept throwing up with every bottle they made of the new can.. so I told my son to go buy some of the same kind premade, and he had no issues. I told him to report it, but he threw it away and got a different kind for the last 2 months he was on formula.. its very scary.. Im a nurse so we immediately deducted things to find the cause.. Im scared for others that dont know what to look for..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 May, 10:39
In response Tara Lemmon to her Publication
If you were to ask Nana I would say you would be better off giving a baby straight up milk anyway. I have truly never seen a child that formula didnt make sick and spit up all the time, but that is just me.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
12 May, 05:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I found this video on youtube last night and it mentions Karo Syrup and Evaportated milk as possible alternatives to make your own safer baby formula.

Red Edge @Rededge
04 June, 01:16
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
my mum gave us carnation milk as babies and turned out okay ...

Jon JOn @WWG1WGA1776
04 June, 04:06
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
this should NEVER be fed to a child.. horible horible horible !