The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
12 May, 03:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
12 May, 04:07
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Weather modification is stopping home grown food too, they try to cover every base..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amen.. we were very close to losing our gardens (frost) 2 days ago. In may? Crazy times.. we woke up to 6 inches of snow in mid April. Definitley weather modification! Chemtrails everyday in my parts! 😡
04:12 PM - May 12, 2022
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
12 May, 04:24
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
My Ash tree got nipped again after12° of frost in April, not sure about the fruit/nut trees... also my greenhouse seedlings are looking droopy now too 😡

Our season usually ends mid October, not sure its going to be long enough to get a decent harvest this year, if I have to start growing again now.

12 May, 04:37
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Im sorry to hear about your garden, greenhouse and trees. Its been rough getting started this year. 🙏 you have a great harvest this year!