Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
13 May, 09:55
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
i still want to know how he knows everything ahead of time... and don't tell me some time machine or looking glass... Everything done is this world by those that run it plan far far ahead

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
13 May, 10:29
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
I want to know too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
12 May, 04:07
Weather modification is stopping home grown food too, they try to cover every base..

12 May, 04:12
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Amen.. we were very close to losing our gardens (frost) 2 days ago. In may? Crazy times.. we woke up to 6 inches of snow in mid April. Definitley weather modification! Chemtrails everyday in my parts! 😡

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
12 May, 03:33
We must be very close as if it gets that bad, the pew pew starts.

12 May, 04:09
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
The pew pew starts! 🤣😂 As for my home.. We are doing everything possible to feed ourselves (garden, hunting, fishing, raising chickens) so we can defend ourselves (pew pew).