Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 May, 08:26
Grow Food? Post picks of your garden.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
12 May, 05:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
No current pics to share but we have tomatoes, green beans, cucumbers, bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, ghost peppers, eggplant, radish, green onions, chives, mint, basil, parsley, oregano and lemons growing this year. It's hard growing food dealing w/humidity, heat, & BUGS. This is my 5th year & I still struggle but I keep trying. I think we have potatoes & squash growing in the compost. We also have chickens. It's against the HOA but fook em. They have to know I have them first.
The pic of red potatoes were some that grew in our compost 2 years ago. I can't seem to grow them in my garden but they surprise me in the compost pile! All the pics are from previous years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
Tobacco water sprayed on the leaves of our plants helped keep the bugs away. Your potatoes are beautiful, making me hungry! :)
10:26 AM - May 13, 2022
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lorettamusic in this post can reply
Nunya Business @AAug22
13 May, 07:00
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
How does one make tobacco water? We don't smoke so I have no clue about this.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
14 May, 07:45
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
We put a little rolling tobacco amd water in a spray bottle, amy tobacco should work. You could rip up a cigarette, cigar, etc or buy rolling tobacco.