17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
if you haven't picked up on it yet, let me clue you in on a little secret.

Any opportunities God is presenting you with to potentially acquire wealth, are not to be squandered.
God is not setting you up for success only to live a lavish life only benefitting yourself.
Don't forsake him by misusing your blessings.

You see the suffering in the world yet?
You see the destruction of [their] system and the voids it's leaving to rebuild?
You see the need to make sure that control never falls back into [their] hands?
God has prepared you all your life to make a difference.

We are here for a reason; we are the Revolution.

The wealth of the wicked is saved up for the righteous.
This time, we break the LOOP.
06:05 PM - May 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
11 May, 08:12
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
ITS ABOUT TIME TO KILL THE BEAST IN WALL STREET.

THEY START WAR, BUT WE COULD WIN IT.
SHORT THEM UNTILL THEY CRY, THEN MEME THEM ABOUT CRYING...

PEPE, FROG FROM TRUMP STREET😁😁😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 May, 07:09
I buy folks FUN cool gifts to lift their spirit, does that count. EVERY smile counts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
11 May, 07:11
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
that's awesome! nothing puts a smile on someone's face like a surprise :)

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

hope saxton @Scribe11
11 May, 08:18
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
❤️I have never been money-centered. I could always see through others' need to get the next new thing...constantly upgrading but never truly happy.
I married at 19 and am still married to my best friend. We will celebrate our 42nd anniversary. We raised 2 fine young men. That is my blessing.
I will expand on my family by creating a place where children can feel loved and be children.
So much love in my heart!

True @True
12 May, 10:06
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
No. it's great that you aren't infected with the love of money(the root of all evil) . i always felt the same, i imagine most anons did and it protected us from competing in their corrupt, evil system. However as we mature into the new guard, or the protectors and leaders of the people, we must see that we are better equipped to do so if we aquire the useful resources to provide for ourselves and others and resist their abuse whet necessary.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 May, 06:33
God's got this!