Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
11 May, 09:16
Holding the line means being "comfortable with being uncomfortable". We have to endure being stripped of all kinds of civil liberties, kept in a "holding pattern" for our own safety, and repress our natural urge to fight in the ways that are unhelpful. It's like having to be a farmer when you want to be a soldier, because you're planing your future harvest in a war zone.

Psychological war is real war. Never let anyone tell you otherwise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
How many of you feel you been holding that line all your life?
Uncomfortable, complying with [their] rules, rebels, not accepting to do as you were told just because "that's how it goes"...
Alone
Frustrated even more when you doubted yourself because you felt different...
Well holding that line now with all of you wonderful people, awake, knowing what big of a war this is, can't be harder that what we already been through...
We stand together now
We have each other
We know our enemy
We know being different is a blessing
We know we are making a difference
I will hold that line as long as it takes
Because my whole life finally makes sense
Because I know we are fighting for all Humanity
Because I finally feel in the right place at the right time
I know you feel the same
Because we are strong
And WE are invincible together
11:12 AM - May 11, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BxAx17 in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
21 October, 11:27
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Well said Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
21 October, 10:58
Couldnt have said it better my self. Well said. We got this!

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
21 October, 10:58
Couldnt have said it better my self. Well said. We got this!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
12 May, 10:24
Very well said! How wonderful it is, to actually start to feel good, about being different my entire life. You're so right - it is a blessing. Thank you for this post - it brought me to tears, in a good way. :)

Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
12 May, 10:15
💙

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 May, 10:10
Most of us have had a fighting spirit most of our lives. We did not like being told what to do, or how to do it. We have a strong sensitvity to spiritual things and are extremely patriotic. We are fierce protectors of our children and families. We are truth seekers and can spot a liar and fake immediately. We are warriors who stand on Godly principles and will never waiver from our strongly held beliefs. We were created for such a time as this!

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
12 May, 03:34
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
So cool that I was the 17th person to share this post 📫 ... seeing 17 everywhere 😀 😄 😊 🙂 There are probably 17 of these smiley face emojis, but I stopped before addiction set in.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
12 May, 03:43
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Amen Carol Amen

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
12 May, 09:30
So true!! ThanQ Patriot!! 🙏 💕 🇺🇸

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
12 May, 09:24
very well said ....exactly how most of us feel ....we r soul family now🙏🙏 WWG1WGA ❤️❤️😘😘😘

Victor This Guy @This_guy
11 May, 12:46
...funny thing too is, i studied the things that have helped me to stay on the crest of the intel wave.

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
11 May, 12:33
Amen. That's exactly how I felt most my life.

I love this family of frens like nothing else!