Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Holding the line means being "comfortable with being uncomfortable". We have to endure being stripped of all kinds of civil liberties, kept in a "holding pattern" for our own safety, and repress our natural urge to fight in the ways that are unhelpful. It's like having to be a farmer when you want to be a soldier, because you're planing your future harvest in a war zone.

Psychological war is real war. Never let anyone tell you otherwise.
09:16 AM - May 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 October, 10:51
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
You nailed it again.!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
12 May, 12:26
Well said, Martin! 👍❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
12 May, 10:29
NGL it's really nice seeing my own thoughts I couldn't quite put into words be said so eloquently by a friend. Thank you Matin.
😊🙏🤍

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
12 May, 09:47
Unconventional flight, to say the least.

yet Flight nonetheless~
😇💫🙏

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
12 May, 01:44
Winning this war is thru love & truth:light, and learning to keep the peace w/in at the same time, bc the one thing that feeds [their] vampiric system is the opposite, dark-loosh they kept the society in->fear->war. 🙏🏻🧘‍♀️☮️ #BeTheMasterOfPeaceNLove

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 May, 11:58
It certainly is real war. What would we do without our favorite wordsmith who so eloquently describes what we all are feeling and observing? Love you Patriot.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
11 May, 11:47
On one hand, if the Pandemic were real, and the worst of the numbers were real, it's reasonable to wear masks, and... do whatever is working best across the world to prevent and treat the virus. It's just nowhere to be seen. It's an invisible pandemic that requires a television to notice. Anyway, be an emitter, more than a receiver, look at psychic warfare.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 May, 11:39
You are wonderful with words -- and pictures! We love you, Martin!!😇❤️🙏

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
11 May, 02:13

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
11 May, 01:19

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
11 May, 01:15
As someone who felt i had lead a comfortable life, i now cannot recall the last time i felt comfortable. Welcome to the Great Awakening.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 May, 01:12
Sometimes it is hard to keep the sword in the sheath, but here in the reality lies at the moment.

As Juan says the only good Marine is a live Marine. Keep your head down while the 2 sides fight it out.

Truth of it is imho:
[they] try hard to bring us into the streets to create a NEVER ENDING civil war.

Reality is:
badass as Patriots are we are so out weaponed on the git-go we cant compete with things like DEW weapons, Body Heat Tanks and that is just some of the ones we know about, so the legal take down, information war it the way to go it appears.

We should only bring into battle in the streets as a last resort and even then we should not do it in that way imo, pouring out weaponized into the streets to be taken out is not a great plan for a last resort either.
Combat take down tactics hit and run would be the preference.

When the time for nationwide PEACEFUL PROTESTS will be obvious when the time is right.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 May, 01:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
11:11

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
12 May, 03:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, but it is said that the military is coming ... right now when Tier 4 folks are to be contacted ... perhaps the lowest Tier will be sqeezed/forced out ... you know, the useless eaters ... I've never known the common people to be helped so much as what Nesara promises ... it's hard to believe ... easier to believe we are getting played with promises that will never manifest so that we do not go to arms and never get together except online, which can be effectively monitored ... everything is set up for the rich for hundreds of years to come, perhaps through the next Millennium.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
11 May, 11:12
How many of you feel you been holding that line all your life?
Uncomfortable, complying with [their] rules, rebels, not accepting to do as you were told just because "that's how it goes"...
Alone
Frustrated even more when you doubted yourself because you felt different...
Well holding that line now with all of you wonderful people, awake, knowing what big of a war this is, can't be harder that what we already been through...
We stand together now
We have each other
We know our enemy
We know being different is a blessing
We know we are making a difference
I will hold that line as long as it takes
Because my whole life finally makes sense
Because I know we are fighting for all Humanity
Because I finally feel in the right place at the right time
I know you feel the same
Because we are strong
And WE are invincible together

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
21 October, 10:58
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Couldnt have said it better my self. Well said. We got this!

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
21 October, 11:27
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Well said Patriot.

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
11 May, 10:51
Agree 💯 ❤️🙏🇺🇸🌍 My question for the last year has been (who) how will we know when it’s time to fight and my only conclusion is supernaturally God will show us somehow (through someone possibly) 🙏🙏🙏

amy lilley @amylilley
11 May, 10:48
So fooking uncomfortable, not budging🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😇😎

amy lilley @amylilley
11 May, 10:48
So fooking uncomfortable, not budging🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😇😎

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
11 May, 10:47
🙋‍♀️ Hello Martin :) , I 🙏Pray🙏 You have a
☀️SUNshiney☀️ Day filled with 💖Lots of Love💙 & 🥰Happiness🥰 :) 🙏Thank You for All that You do & God Bless You & Yours♾🙏

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
11 May, 10:19

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
11 May, 10:09
I just hope we havent been holding the line for nothing. Holding the line would be a great psychological weapon for those of us that trust the plan

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
I just hope we havent been holding the line for nothing. Holding the line would be a great psychological weapon for those of us that trust the plan

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
😉So well said!

American Girl @Americangirl
11 May, 10:08
you have the best ways of saying the things that i think "most" of us are feeling. ty😊

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
11 May, 10:02
The warfare just keeps getting worse. My hope is that it is a good sign that we are nearing the end.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
11 May, 09:58
Ive vented many times about being a trigger happy soldier... Spot on martin. Different war for sure. Thanks for this. 👊🏾

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
11 May, 09:30
I love how you stated this. Its definitely a war, if you will, of consciousness and we are in that transition from 3D to Christ Consciousness. Breaking the Matrix is work of the Mind.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
11 May, 09:30
great analogy and can so relate…some days I’m so grateful to be awake in a sea of sleepers and other days I wish I didnt know all that I do. What helps me regardless is my connection to God. He is hope personified❣️🙏❣️

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
11 May, 09:28
wow question answered 3 minutes before i even posted it. are you a time traveler too. thanks fren

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
11 May, 09:21
My question is what if- I -we - us need to do more to kick this off? I think we are sitting back too much trusting (the plan). ?

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
11 May, 09:20
Absolutely True ! Thank you Martin !