Martin Geddes @martingeddes
There are moments when you read about what [they] get up to and think… it's not hard to see why most of this war has to be covert and stay covert. People couldn't cope with that level of gruesomeness and still function.

The thing that has gripped my attention is how [they] also are slaves to The System. I thought it was a cult that sought power and control for its own sake, but ultimately it just seems like insanity run amok, but with rigid rules to replicate itself.

What do you do with a criminal who was raped, tortured, and mind controlled from an early age (and possibly pre-natal)? Where does punishment belong when the abuse is so deeply embedded? I am just glad military people with fortitude are facing this for us all.
06:22 PM - May 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
12 May, 04:42
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
My compassion goes out to all the victims, and those brave souls in the front lines who have the unimaginably painful task of clearing up/out this mess tbh Martin. I 🙏🏻 for them all every day.
I can feel understanding for the criminals you describe, but will leave all judgment to Our Lord who knows what is in their hearts. (The scaredy-cat part of me would be loth to keep their energy with us)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
12 May, 01:08
I. think about it too. Compassion compels me. I do beleive that we must eradicate evil from earth...and the cycle, however sad it is, is how we got where we are. Unless the medbeds can reverse their conscienceness....they are in God' s hands. Revenge is the Lords...mercy is how we will pray for them...that they will return to God in the name of Jesus our Lord and Savior.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
11 May, 09:23
Agreed...A lot of Hollywood child actors and so called Elite families and their children have been abused all of their lives in Satanic rituals and tortured and personalities broken and passed around the PEDO networks and are now doing to us what was done to them without impunity...We are slaves on this side of the war and they are slaves on that side...And at the top are Satan and his minons...The demonic and the negative ET's or negative T's that have been our Overlords for millennia...I've heard that some of our friends from the Galactic Federation of Worlds thru Elena Danaan that the Draco/Reptilian HEAD/faction that was responsible for the Elite agenda has been CHOPPED OFF...Now it is our job to take out the remnants of their human minions that still think they can "handle" this without their off planet leaders...They are panicking in DC yes but worldwide they are panicking even more...Klaus and the gang are putting on a good front but they know they are in BIG TROUBLE GOD WINS!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
11 May, 09:22
Well said, Martin. I dont know what the answers are, but somehow justice and compassion have to be intertwined.

Community Health Ambassador @PercipientUnit
11 May, 09:01
This one hits close to home. It's far too involved to try to explain, but the type of trauma inflicted on even 'ordinary' children (not necessarily bloodline, but born into allied families) can cause complete reversal of the original pattern of the Spirit.

Here's what I mean: when we were children, Ajax was my friend. He was smart, funny, mischievous and very loving. He was protective of those around him. He had HONOR.

After a couple of decades under the 'tutelage' of a cadre of abusers, he became a person who embodied and gloried in the role of Cannibal F*ckface.

The man who 'tutored' us both was deeply aligned with the energies being channeled.

I pray that there is a modality in place to assist in the restoration of innocence...in fact, I suspect that the Team wouldn't have undertaken this task without it.

Godspeed.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
10 May, 07:41
From the beginning it's been military Special Ops groups carrying out covert operations to save victims of child trafficking. Their field of operations? An interconnected, worldwide tunnel system using high speed maglev trains to travel 1000+ mph from one part of the world to another. Taking down such an enormous and complex target required incredibly complicated logistics. A few stories have leaked occasionally from family members and from the soldiers themselves. One thing I've heard more than once is that the condition of the children and the abuses they've suffered have caused battle-hardened men to break down in tears. Another story is that early on in the operations a Special Ops group suffered two hundred casualties in a trap set by the retreating traffickers, which caused the white hats to change their operating procedures. I'm sure when it's all over there will be an abundance of material to pore over detailing what's been kept from us the past few years.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
10 May, 07:02
I feel bad for them. Many did grow up in abuse and brainwashing. We need compassion for those cases. I also feel bad when I think of some politicians that ran for political office and thought they could make a difference and had their families ruthlessly threatened with harm. Seriously, who could they trust to get security when infiltration is everywhere? I just want to see the swamp drained as everyone I know does also. I want to see justice for every single human being that has been harmed. We trust in God that He will rapture us, or tell us what to do.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
10 May, 06:56
You pray for them, you place them where they cannot harm others, you provide guidance for them, maybe starting with Romans Chapter 8.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
10 May, 06:50
Yes, I have wondered about this as well. So many children were brought up in the cult/mkultra and worse...no doubt they would follow continue with the behaviour. There has to be some sort of moral ground for dealing with people like this. Some say there will be med beds and/or places for them to be de-programmed rather than executing them and/or jailing them..I hope that is true

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 May, 06:43
Very true!! Nailed it!

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
10 May, 06:35
Well said Martin.