Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
10 May, 06:22
There are moments when you read about what [they] get up to and thinkā€¦ it's not hard to see why most of this war has to be covert and stay covert. People couldn't cope with that level of gruesomeness and still function.

The thing that has gripped my attention is how [they] also are slaves to The System. I thought it was a cult that sought power and control for its own sake, but ultimately it just seems like insanity run amok, but with rigid rules to replicate itself.

What do you do with a criminal who was raped, tortured, and mind controlled from an early age (and possibly pre-natal)? Where does punishment belong when the abuse is so deeply embedded? I am just glad military people with fortitude are facing this for us all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it