Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 May, 05:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Q post 441
What rocket fired today?
[i]
Message sent.
Q
>>154468

Iridium?
>>154477
Future news will unlock more of the message.
Missing [i] confirmed.
Q

Nana has been remembering past lives and apparently communicating with my higher self as well.

I have to have a little surgery in the morning where they will have to put me to sleep.
So I am thinking that while they have me under gonna ask my doctor to ask my subconscious what was my first life or how many lives have I had?

Have to go an let them stick more needles into my spine and do a radio-frequency on each side of the inside of spinal column (burn the sensory nerves into).
So pay little attention to what I say tm, will be loopy most of the day usually.
11:24 PM - May 09, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 May, 10:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
prayers for you nana🙏💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 May, 11:09
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
😘

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 May, 08:01
A lot jealous you get to have the “Count Back from 10” ...😂.

I love it when that happens.

Can’t wait to hear where you get to go and what you learn while you are under!! 🙏❤️

Praying for a QUICK recovery! 🙏

10 May, 08:47
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Well that would be nice but I never remember anything when I am under that is why i tried to get them to mess with me

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 May, 07:47
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
🥰❤️🥰

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

10 May, 07:40
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Ok so far so good, just takes a while for the anesthesia to wear off. Have to stay horizontal for bout 24 hrs with ice.
Done this before so will be fine.
Told the nurse to mess with me if she wanted, like ask me about my past lives, but pretty sure she didnt.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
10 May, 01:27
Hope all went well, Nana ... saying prayers for you ! 🙏 🙏 🙏

10 May, 07:34
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
Is all good, would be better if they could frickin fix it.
Really pisses me off if they can create, CREATE a heart, why they cant create disc for spines.
All bullshit, it is cause they make too damn much money off us keeping us sick.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
10 May, 08:44
All will go well Nana. 💕

10 May, 07:45
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
😘

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
10 May, 08:24
Hope it gives you relief Nana🙏💓

10 May, 08:36
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
😘

Jen ... @Jenfranji
10 May, 07:46
🙏

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 May, 11:55
🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛

09 May, 11:56
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
💜

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 May, 11:47
🙏 Prayers for your surgery to go well and with quick recovery time!❤️

09 May, 11:53
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Thanks, it will be fine. I have had them many times before.
I have asked the Anesthesiologist before how many times they can put ya to sleep before they fry your brain, I stopped counting at about 20 or so.
She wasnt crazy about the question. Apparently no sense of humor.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
09 May, 11:35
God bless you! May the surgery go well! My MIL had trigeminal neuralgia, and she had radio frequency surgery on nerves in her face. Are you getting this to stop pain?

09 May, 11:47
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Yes it doesnt do much for my 24/7 back pain but it sure helps alot for the Sciatica nerve pain. Thanks