Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 May, 05:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 May, 11:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Q post 441
What rocket fired today?
[i]
Message sent.
Q
>>154468

Iridium?
>>154477
Future news will unlock more of the message.
Missing [i] confirmed.
Q

Nana has been remembering past lives and apparently communicating with my higher self as well.

I have to have a little surgery in the morning where they will have to put me to sleep.
So I am thinking that while they have me under gonna ask my doctor to ask my subconscious what was my first life or how many lives have I had?

Have to go an let them stick more needles into my spine and do a radio-frequency on each side of the inside of spinal column (burn the sensory nerves into).
So pay little attention to what I say tm, will be loopy most of the day usually.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 May, 07:40
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Ok so far so good, just takes a while for the anesthesia to wear off. Have to stay horizontal for bout 24 hrs with ice.
Done this before so will be fine.
Told the nurse to mess with me if she wanted, like ask me about my past lives, but pretty sure she didnt.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts