Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 May, 05:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 May, 11:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Q post 441
What rocket fired today?
[i]
Message sent.
Q
>>154468

Iridium?
>>154477
Future news will unlock more of the message.
Missing [i] confirmed.
Q

Nana has been remembering past lives and apparently communicating with my higher self as well.

I have to have a little surgery in the morning where they will have to put me to sleep.
So I am thinking that while they have me under gonna ask my doctor to ask my subconscious what was my first life or how many lives have I had?

Have to go an let them stick more needles into my spine and do a radio-frequency on each side of the inside of spinal column (burn the sensory nerves into).
So pay little attention to what I say tm, will be loopy most of the day usually.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 May, 11:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🙏 Prayers for your surgery to go well and with quick recovery time!❤️

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Thanks, it will be fine. I have had them many times before.
I have asked the Anesthesiologist before how many times they can put ya to sleep before they fry your brain, I stopped counting at about 20 or so.
She wasnt crazy about the question. Apparently no sense of humor.
11:53 PM - May 09, 2022
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
11 May, 11:17
I have wondered the same thing! I've been put to sleep a lot as a young woman with constant kidney stones, then in the last few years had 2 years with 4 major surgeries, still recovering from all that crap they loaded into me, a year later. I woke up in pain and heard the nurse yelling "bring the fentanyl" and then I started yelling "NO. NO. No fentanyl." My surgeon happened to be in the recovery room and came running, told the nurse no fentanyl and have no idea what she shot into my IV's. My joint pain has been extreme and my hormones completely messed up ever since. I've tried everything, at least I think everything. I pray you recover well and a real cure or discovery for discs comes soon!

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
10 May, 01:29
I always told them your job is not to put me to sleep, but to wake me up! Never considered the brain part - oh boy! Good luck - you got this! 🙏

10 May, 07:32
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
Some good sleep that is, takes longer each time tho to wear off.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 May, 11:54
God bless you, Nana!🌺

09 May, 11:55
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
💜God please bless you too Sam