Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Do you think the Elon that tweets is the original Elon?

Do you think the original Elon is dead or alive?

Something seems off.
11:18 PM - May 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
30 January, 10:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
All I know is I love him. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
30 January, 06:08
Or is Elon Advanced AI ? 🤔🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
30 January, 06:03
VK is playing Elon on Twitter and the original is gone👋Based on my gut🐸

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
30 January, 02:37
... or the implant of a new soul ... Bright!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
30 January, 01:41
Elone 2.0 he is not the original like Desantis

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
30 January, 01:01
Since VK told us he was deprogrammed I believe he is the same but 🤷‍♀️ for sure! As long as he isn’t trying to insert that brain chip in my brain I like him!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
30 January, 12:25
I call the new Elon...Elon 2.0. He is much handsomer, and I just love his voice/accent. Go ahead compare pictures.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
30 January, 06:47
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
he cracks me up with his newfound wit

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
30 January, 11:57

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 January, 11:45
I heard Elon and Bezos are helping the Earth Alliance, but I don't believe either were white hats. Perhaps, they are being forced to cooperate. So, this Elon is 2.0 or a robotoid or clone.

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
30 January, 11:23
I think he's the ORIGINAL, not the one who has been tweeting for a very long time.

I have a theory: from what I understand, clones fail when the origin soul dies. A cloned body (with a transferred soul) vs a clone are 2 different things imho. I believe the originals are held somewhere and likely tortured or placed in stasis of some kind. If tortured, their return would likely have them I masks to be recognized as their unharmed faces. I think this is what happens to the people who disappear and come back changed -- they wanted out and the only way the evil let's them out is to release their grip on their soul (it belongs to God, I don't believe it can be kept if the soul "repents"), but he would never release their bodies, and then he takes the soulless drone instead. One could look at this as Punishment or purgatory.

Either that or different timeline Elon. But I lean to the above for various reasons.

Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
30 January, 11:21
I dunno.
Sometimes, you kind of have to chameleon your way through life.
I don't think there are two elons, I may be wrong but i believe elon 1 is elon 2.
The difference is business mindset vs human mindset.
I too, am a very different person at the labour camp, and it leans on 'it must get it done, get it done, perfectly' mindset. This would include applying your mind to future consequences.
This mindset is not easily replicated throughout the world (from what I hear from people that travel).
For example, you cannot always make a decision in business on furthering if you blind yourself with the human factor.
Sometime pain today is pleasure tomorrow, the opposite is also true.

He has to manage people in a certain way. staff may take themselves very seriously, so he will do the thing to preserve their reputation.
It's a pillar and tile kinda thing.

I assume the only way he knows how to guage is by asking. So answer him. He will bring his part.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
30 January, 10:58
I don't think it's the original. I've heard the orginal was a very bad person. IMO he's been processed.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
30 January, 10:48
I think the original Elon was executed and an "actor" is playing him at this point. New and improved version if you will.

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
30 January, 10:47
I sometimes think VK is "this," Elon. There's so many syncs and similarities. Not sure if he's dead or alive, replaced, or just a good actor?

Laritha Savage @Laritha
30 January, 06:05
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
They share a lot of the same humor.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 09:53
I do not think he is the original.
I am not sure he is human either at times he seems like a clone or AI.

I am sure that Q and Trump have had control of Twitter ever since Trumps, world submission tour.

Musk, now is a bit confusing.
Doing some good things, but why?

He states that AI is the most dangerous threat to humanity.
Does he really believe the answer to humans surviving is to merge with AI or just part of the plan of transhumanism?

I would disagree with merging 100%.
We are already all the AI we need, we just need time to come into our soul powers.

Our powers of consciousness are more powerful than AI when fully realized imho,

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
30 January, 10:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I get a bit of a creepy vibe from Elon, like there is a missing link somewhere. Maybe this is Elon 2.0 and not the original version. 🤔 His support of transhumanism is evil IMO. Those that want to alter the perfection that God created are wanting to be like God. The same desire that got Satan cast out of God's presence. Perhaps some of his comments are all for show and not his actual desires. Hard to tell in this movie we are experiencing.

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
30 January, 09:32
I believe he was replaced, like Putin was as well.

Whatever he is, he is now canceled!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
30 January, 09:30
I don't think the current Elon is the original one. I used to get bad vibes from the originial - I don't get any vibes from this one 😕

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 January, 09:14
2.0 for sure

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
30 January, 08:27
I dont think the majority of people are who they want us to think they are.....

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 January, 08:14
2.0 Elon

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 January, 08:00
Wonder what VK says on this..

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
30 January, 07:56 (E)
I truly believe that the “Elon Musk” we hear about is NOT the original.

I believe that the takeover of Twitter is a Military operation - step 1 of DECLAS. It is being used to slowly (agonizingly slowly) to introduce the sleeping masses to the truth and wake them. It’s working.

An abrupt takeover of mainstream media would never have worked. The sleepers would have rejected the abrupt change in information as a nefarious takeover…which their brainwashing would have made them link to MAGA and Trump. This is also why McCarthy - a fully White Hat-controlled DS minion - was made Speaker of the House and not Trump - the sleepers would have outright rejected a less “organic” change/transfer of power. It is also why the “deadlock” between the House and the Senate was allowed - full control of both by Republicans would have seemed suspicious to the sleepers.

I couldn’t see it fully before. The Plan is brilliant. It is GOD’s plan.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
30 January, 11:19
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Soften the hearts of our People Lord, so that we can call on YOU to beg for forgiveness and healing.

ps HURRY. HURRY HURRY
MOVE YOUR MIGHTY RIGHT ARM NOW NOW NOW
amen amen and amen.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
30 January, 04:19
real em is gone for a while now so is his mom

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
30 January, 02:30
Honestly, have stopped thinking anything Doq - just don't know for sure.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
30 January, 02:10
Do you think what we think is the "original" EM is actually the original? that is my question. Was what we knew the clone to begin with? I remember the big 3 going after ol boy the same way they went after DeLorean Motor Company back in the day. We all know what happened to that dude

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
30 January, 01:24
Can’t be sure. Read somewhere that his mother was already on the dark side. If he was born to this, did he have a choice? He seems to have gone through incredible trauma. Is there not a possibility that the good guys deprogrammed him and gave him a choice to help humanity or die?

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
30 January, 12:00
Fake and Gitmo or executed .

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
30 January, 12:00
https://twitter.com/elonmu...

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

☯️ 

🐸🥰😌
🙏🫶🙏

focus on Ascension...

#twinflame
#MasteringDuality
#Oneness