Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 May, 11:18
Do you think the Elon that tweets is the original Elon?

Do you think the original Elon is dead or alive?

Something seems off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 09:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I do not think he is the original.
I am not sure he is human either at times he seems like a clone or AI.

I am sure that Q and Trump have had control of Twitter ever since Trumps, world submission tour.

Musk, now is a bit confusing.
Doing some good things, but why?

He states that AI is the most dangerous threat to humanity.
Does he really believe the answer to humans surviving is to merge with AI or just part of the plan of transhumanism?

I would disagree with merging 100%.
We are already all the AI we need, we just need time to come into our soul powers.

Our powers of consciousness are more powerful than AI when fully realized imho,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
I get a bit of a creepy vibe from Elon, like there is a missing link somewhere. Maybe this is Elon 2.0 and not the original version. 🤔 His support of transhumanism is evil IMO. Those that want to alter the perfection that God created are wanting to be like God. The same desire that got Satan cast out of God's presence. Perhaps some of his comments are all for show and not his actual desires. Hard to tell in this movie we are experiencing.
10:05 AM - Jan 30, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 03:02
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
It is hard, it seems this Elon has totally different beliefs from the original.

It is really hard to determine much of anything lately, I mean, we have to now wonder in some of these rabbit holes we have vigilantly spent hours was some of that evidence concocted as well?

If like Juan said and they spent over 486k twice to lead ppl to a fake Flat Earth theory what else is fake?

Nana just leans more on God every day and less on what I see and hear.

Maybe it is all an illusion just like the matrix.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
30 January, 04:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
For sure we need to be strongly, faithfully connected to God first and foremost. He is the Source of all Truth. 😇

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 January, 10:46
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Missing neurons imo