Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 May, 11:18
Do you think the Elon that tweets is the original Elon?

Do you think the original Elon is dead or alive?

Something seems off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
30 January, 07:56 (E)
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I truly believe that the “Elon Musk” we hear about is NOT the original.

I believe that the takeover of Twitter is a Military operation - step 1 of DECLAS. It is being used to slowly (agonizingly slowly) to introduce the sleeping masses to the truth and wake them. It’s working.

An abrupt takeover of mainstream media would never have worked. The sleepers would have rejected the abrupt change in information as a nefarious takeover…which their brainwashing would have made them link to MAGA and Trump. This is also why McCarthy - a fully White Hat-controlled DS minion - was made Speaker of the House and not Trump - the sleepers would have outright rejected a less “organic” change/transfer of power. It is also why the “deadlock” between the House and the Senate was allowed - full control of both by Republicans would have seemed suspicious to the sleepers.

I couldn’t see it fully before. The Plan is brilliant. It is GOD’s plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
Soften the hearts of our People Lord, so that we can call on YOU to beg for forgiveness and healing.

ps HURRY. HURRY HURRY
MOVE YOUR MIGHTY RIGHT ARM NOW NOW NOW
amen amen and amen.
11:19 AM - Jan 30, 2023
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Eowyn777 in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
30 January, 05:24
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
AMEN! (My gut tells me we are “minutes” away from the switch being flipped). 😁