nasty 123 @Nasty1
08 May, 03:48
Full 2000 mules video . Watch while you can

https://rumble.com/v13wb7v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
Watched part of it because by the time I got to the half way mark I was spitting mad. All those emotions from the past rose to the surface again. I thought I had put a lid on that level of anger so I had to close the screen. So far I have yet to hear a statement from anyone I know about the film. Oh wait, there was 1 person when I told them about the film who replied "who cares, at this point it is over and done, there will be another election to fix the problems." I did have the opportunity to let them know that by the time a new election roles around America would no longer be able to recover from the damage done and told them to put that in their pipe and smoke it and walked away.

I'm sick to death of this shit!
04:04 PM - May 08, 2022
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kells1960 in this post can reply
nasty 123 @Nasty1
08 May, 04:10
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Im hearing you. Im not American , but i know my Australian elections are rigged too Whats the point in voting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
09 May, 06:10
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
That is exactly what they want you to do. Don't allow them any more control!