Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
LoveConquers All @All777Love
09 May, 12:55
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Thanks so much, I was looking to see where I could watch it.🙏🏽💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
08 May, 10:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
08 May, 09:36
Download 2000 Mules while you can.

https://we.tl/t-QhD8JlViEG

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
08 May, 07:28
😓😓Gone...Missed it

God Wins donated @GR2021
08 May, 06:36
Very early post 2020 election a lady I know said what does it matter now they (red) can try in the next election. Remember thinking ‘is this the kind of justice a christian believes in’ ? we seem to be ever ready and willing to show the other cheek but christians do not want to be David. I spent some time in reflection on what the church has been preaching .

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
08 May, 04:04
Watched part of it because by the time I got to the half way mark I was spitting mad. All those emotions from the past rose to the surface again. I thought I had put a lid on that level of anger so I had to close the screen. So far I have yet to hear a statement from anyone I know about the film. Oh wait, there was 1 person when I told them about the film who replied "who cares, at this point it is over and done, there will be another election to fix the problems." I did have the opportunity to let them know that by the time a new election roles around America would no longer be able to recover from the damage done and told them to put that in their pipe and smoke it and walked away.

I'm sick to death of this shit!

nasty 123 @Nasty1
08 May, 04:10
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Im hearing you. Im not American , but i know my Australian elections are rigged too Whats the point in voting

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
08 May, 03:45
Excellent, thank you!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 May, 02:35
Thank you.

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
08 May, 01:01
Thanks Just watched it. VK I think APL can go up a bit

Inda Vibe donated @IndaVibe
08 May, 10:17
Thank you for posting! Watching right now :)

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
08 May, 08:41

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
08 May, 07:47
👇

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
08 May, 07:44
Just watched, powerful, undeniable.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
08 May, 07:35
they Cheated- Overwhelming proof. Watch it .

Revelation 22:13 (44)
New International Version
13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
Happy mother’s day VK & All

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
08 May, 06:36
Thank Q Nasty One 🙏💪🎯#WWG1WGA God's Children 🙏 🙌 👏 Hallelujah Praise God for DIVINE JUSTICE ⚖ THEN WE JUBILEE 🥳🥳🥳
SQQN SQQNER VERY SQQN
#NCSWIC #unity in Christ #PeaceThroughStrength 💪
#Trump is about to go
#BossMode4500
#jfkjr is ALIVE 🥳🥳🥳
#darktolight Welcome to #TheGreatAwakening
#Q is Biblical Jesus is the King of kings and the Lord of lords 🙏 🙌 ❤ 👏 🙏

nasty 123 @Nasty1
08 May, 06:41
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
🙏❤️😎👍