Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
07 May, 09:09
Last night ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
09:19 AM - May 07, 2022
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Blue Skies @ADeMills
10 May, 11:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
is that why eceryone got sick last week? bc of CERN? Maybe this is a dumb question but I have just enough knowledge to know something is going on but not enough knowledge to know exactly WHAT is going on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
09 May, 04:34
So after seeing this post and the energy frequency this past weekend and even today I'm guessing CERN has beeen taken over by The WhiteHats. The changing of the frequencies are to help people Wake Up. It's definitely getting stronger.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
08 May, 01:04
Are they trying to force a dimension into this one?
Are they trying to escape the phantom zone?

Linz 888 donated @Ghost_rider888
07 May, 09:09
Good Ole Alice is back uP and runNINg

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
07 May, 07:21
we had 6 patient intakes yesterday, this was double what we have on a heavy work day. we do not have a 100% increase in admissions because everything is good out there. my ears ring my head hurts and i feel depleted.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
07 May, 08:07
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
I can't imagine how hard your job is right now especially🙏

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
07 May, 05:39

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
07 May, 05:34
🙀 is that why Furrmilab shut down ?

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
07 May, 03:25
As I was saying yesterday! LOOP said that Time is running out to use it wisely! THANKS for confirming what I posted yesterday VK. It matters when you share it as well

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
07 May, 03:02
Did we get back to the correct timeline where good guys win and evil loses?

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
07 May, 01:19
The last time you spoke about cern starting , empaths felt a dark energy fall over everything.

Last night it lifted

War behind the scenes?

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
07 May, 05:30
In response Dwain ThePain1111 to his Publication
Today I posted how I have such an HUGE unsettling feeling…

Blue Skies @ADeMills
10 May, 11:51
In response Dwain ThePain1111 to his Publication
I had massive anxiety all weekend….especially Friday evening. It lifted yestwrday. The roller coaster is breaking me

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
07 May, 11:46
I take it all went well. :)

Light In The Dark Place @lightinthedarkplace
07 May, 10:51

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
07 May, 10:50

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
07 May, 10:44
coincidence? or yeah there is no coincidence

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
07 May, 05:30
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
I wish I understood it better. I do know that the white is good!

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
07 May, 10:29

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
07 May, 10:30
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
🙏🏻

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
07 May, 03:04
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
SR seems to possibly be reflecting that something did happen.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 May, 10:14
Are the 'good' guys in charge of it now?

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
07 May, 10:56
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Broke The Loop :)

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
07 May, 07:54
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
11/11/2018
Q reported the Mayotte Wave Event
CERN was turned on 17 second intervals. My bet is it was in Good control

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
07 May, 10:08

Bee Bee @BxAx17
07 May, 10:07
Frens😊

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
07 May, 10:02
funny..posted about many feeling odd lately..I mentioned time to pay attn to shuman..and CERN..!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 May, 10:01
gooD or baD? Who's in charge of the Portal now VK?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 May, 10:01
gooD or baD? Who's in charge of the Portal now VK?

WarriorQ Qwarrior @agzertz
07 May, 09:58
@vincentkennedy asking for a friend how big is wrestling and taking back our country because I heard they are the key?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 May, 09:52
Something this way comes!

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
08 May, 01:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have constant ringing in the ears. Does that mean anything? I DO mean constant too.

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
07 May, 09:46
Open portals?

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
07 May, 09:40
I Need A Ghost - Brandon Lake | House of Miracles [Official Music Video] - YouTube

Check out Brandon Lake's newest single "I Need A Ghost" from his upcoming album House of Miracles.Listen on ALL platforms:https://BethelMusic.lnk.to/INeedAGh...

NEO ONE @Neo
07 May, 09:23
Gate Open.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
07 May, 09:23
Please let it be for light this time😳