Only people mentioned by Lion_Hart in this post can reply
Anja Mareska @AnjaMareska
08 May, 12:27
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
This explains a lot of last night for me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
07 May, 05:28
a switch turn on and door opened?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
07 May, 11:42
I felt every bit of it! 😳

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
07 May, 11:07
youtu.be/iXsHPLlguWg

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
07 May, 11:09
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
what the HECK !

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
07 May, 10:00
Holy.!!!

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
07 May, 09:58
“IT IS BIBLICAL” is Not a catch phrase…
You have been witnessing Revelations unfold…

The second Coming & 1000 yr reign of peace & New Jerusalem are unfolding Now!

“NCSWIC” & “The best is yet to come”
are literal!

“Family is everything” = Bloodlines

Expand your thinking

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
07 May, 09:56
🤪3 hours broken sleep last night, had to go work this morning at 7am. Sat here now thought I'd be crashing but I am wired! Abundance of energy.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 May, 09:48
Told yall last night shit was feeling all weird

Vicki Lord @Vlord
07 May, 11:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Good weird here! Abundance if energy! Have a great day Nana!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
07 May, 09:22
National day of prayer was Thursday at 12:00 the entire bible was read outloud in 20 minutes. I would love to see how this looked during that time? It was amazing from my end.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 May, 09:19

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
09 May, 04:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So after seeing this post and the energy frequency this past weekend and even today I'm guessing CERN has beeen taken over by The WhiteHats. The changing of the frequencies are to help people Wake Up. It's definitely getting stronger.

Blue Skies @ADeMills
10 May, 11:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
is that why eceryone got sick last week? bc of CERN? Maybe this is a dumb question but I have just enough knowledge to know something is going on but not enough knowledge to know exactly WHAT is going on.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
07 May, 09:17
I am trying to understand this energy...I know some days I am exhausted and constant ringing in my ears is this consistent and to be expected?

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
07 May, 09:39
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Same here.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
07 May, 11:12
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
follow this channel, she gives good explanations of the energies
Susan Inspired
https://youtu.be/iXsHPLlgu...