Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Noelle Noelle @Noelle
06 June, 03:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
07 May, 12:54
Why, it’s a big pussycat! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 May, 11:18
Oh my gosh you got me twice :)
I forgot I watched it last night.
I loved this both times and ty I needed that!

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
08 May, 11:05
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
😆😁👏👏

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
07 May, 10:44

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
07 May, 10:38
lol. made my morning!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
07 May, 09:54
CERN’s releasing giant cats?

arba happihr @arba
07 May, 11:10
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
OO my gosh!!
He's got Joe!!!🤣😂
Run 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
07 May, 09:52
So what happens of [they] succeed in turning the world upside down?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 May, 05:44
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
No worries God wins! If He wins that means [they] don't.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
07 May, 08:36
Anyone who has faced the claws, no matter how large or small the cat will feel the pain.

Lost use of right hand in January for almost 3 months due to back cat claws. I wish this on my enemies.

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
07 May, 06:32
the cats out of the bag?

Florentzia Q17 @FlorentziaQ
07 May, 02:34

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
07 May, 09:51
In response Florentzia Q17 to her Publication
You should see my dog watching lucky dog

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 May, 05:47
In response Florentzia Q17 to her Publication
Hilarious!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
07 May, 12:57

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
07 May, 12:40
wonder what VK is up to? VK MIA

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 May, 09:30
lol...thanks for that :)

The Belfast Danimal @BelfastDanimal
06 May, 11:30
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
That’s pretty f’n funny. Hi Kim!

True North @TrueNorthGirl
06 May, 09:28
😂
I was not expecting this! 😂🤣🙌🏻

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
06 May, 09:28
Who’s a good kitty? 😂🤣😂

06 May, 09:27
Who’s a good kitty? 😂🤣😂

06 May, 09:26
Who’s a good kitty? 😂🤣😂

✨ Trumpette 17 ✨ @Trumpette17
06 May, 08:35

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
06 May, 08:30
Jurassic Park but with a Cat - YouTube

A Parody of Jurassic Park (1993) starring OwlKitty #OwlKitty #JurassicPark #Halloween

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
07 May, 08:20
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Owl Kitty is always fun. Can't you just imagine one of your own in this situation.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
07 May, 09:27
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
omg omg omg Snorrrrrrrt !!! 😍

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
06 May, 08:11
TS 2:08>802>82

(drop 83

Simplified.
Alice & Wonderland.
Hillary & Saudi Arabia.
References:
Hillary Clinton in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
Saudi Arabia - the Bloody Wonderland.)

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
07 May, 08:52
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
I wonder if there is a portal in Saudi Arabia?

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
07 May, 08:59
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
I'm also starting to believe we aren't all God's children. Maybe some are satan's children and that's why they do what they do. After Adam and Eve left the Garden of Eden , the woman gave birth to two children, Cain, and then Abel. “Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, and said, “I have acquired a man from the Lord.” Then she bore again, this time his brother Abel” (Genesis 4:1-2).

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
06 May, 07:54
huh..silly 😅

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
06 May, 07:50
totally off subject but did you use to play cs? your avatar kinda looks like the Counter terrorist team. lol

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
06 May, 07:50
Run!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 May, 11:02
In response Jersey K_Y117 to her Publication
🤗🙏🏼🥰

LQve Trump @LoveTump
08 May, 01:54
In response Jersey K_Y117 to her Publication
😂🤣😂🤣
Love it!

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
06 May, 07:41
Lol .. I bet you got a lot of us 😅
Still cute 💕

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 May, 07:37
Thanks for the heads up! 😳😂
11 second video.

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
06 May, 07:28

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
07 May, 09:56
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

connie wright @cowri
07 May, 09:59
So went went from gay to cross dressing fast. Is this the result of 20 years ago when men were finding out they were dating a man dressed as women? Mental illness is so wide spread-is it in the food, water, medicine, what is making this so ...trying to get us to except this behavior slowly brainwashing people into submission. Read the Bible, have Faith in Our Lord-do not let the Devil win this. This dude was not elected by Michigan voters-she cheated to get there. I live in Michigan so the haters can just keep hating the truth.

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
06 May, 07:28
DARK TO LIGHT FOR THE CHILDREN CAROLYN B. KENNEDY.

Make America Great Again Joe Biden Was Executed For #CrimesAgainstHumanity, & #CrimesAgainstChildren.

https://rumble.com/v13siob...

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
06 May, 11:04
*JusticeForChester*

Only followers of this user (auds) can see their posts

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
06 May, 07:10
Bring It!

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
07 May, 08:22
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
So true and always creepy! Never ceases to rattle me when mine Glow in my direction.

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
07 May, 04:33
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Activate!