Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
05 May, 12:46
Why is Breatharian mentioned?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
05 May, 06:11
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
mind over matter (?)
,but there are many mirrors since [they] build their lies upon truth(...)
or edit out the Y and not the y

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
06 May, 09:39
In response memes matter to her Publication
so just drink water during?

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
Some people prefer juice fasting, I've been listening to John Rose on youtube. Great info. I shut down my kitchen and 5pm and put off breakfast until 9am and my daughter with issues starting healing rapidly. Plus the anons have been praying for us!
06:28 PM - May 06, 2022
In response Arlinto1988 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lorettamusic in this post can reply
Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
11 May, 09:52
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
This is probably a rhetorical question, but does the juice have to be fresh squeezed? specific juices i should drink or avoid? im thinking orange juice is likely good, but not sure if there is a safe brand to drink or if i should go invested in a juicer of sorts.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
11 May, 11:55
I am just starting the learning process myself. This guy makes sense to me, https://m.youtube.com/user...

Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
06 May, 06:34
orange juice? is there specific juices that might be best? im in the process of healing myself. last 3 years ive lost and kept off over 40lb now under 300lb. would love to keep going so that i can see my kids grow up. didnt care about myself for a very very long time, would have welcomed death. now, even though i would still welcome it, ive got little ones i want to watch grow up before im gone.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
06 May, 06:44
Clear juices I think so no OJ, and also remember vegetable juices and broths so you don't overdo the sugar. I like veg/juice blends so its still tastes good. SUJA cold pressed juice and fruit juice is delicious!

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
06 May, 06:46
I'm sending prayers for you too! Also look into food allergies. I didn't know I had a dairy allergy and I dropped a bunch of weight when I cut it out. Every body is different so it may be something else for you.

Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
06 May, 06:34
orange juice? is there specific juices that might be best? im in the process of healing myself. last 3 years ive lost and kept off over 40lb now under 300lb. would love to keep going so that i can see my kids grow up. didnt care about myself for a very very long time, would have welcomed death. now, even though i would still welcome it, ive got little ones i want to watch grow up before im gone.